shape
carat
color
clarity

All her rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Okay got FI stopped by and I got her to hand model all the rings I''ve given her. Let''s start with the engagement ring. 1.745 I VS1 in a platinum six prong setting. Ring size 6.

wmw1.jpg

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Now for her "other" wedding rings. Originally she wanted an eternity band, so the bottom is a 1.51 eternity with F/VS 7 point melee. And then Signed Pieces had a sale, so I bought the 0.56 ctw 7-stone ring with F/VS melee. But these are not the official wedding band.
1.gif

wmw2.jpg

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
This is her "All American" stack: red, white, and blue. I had been collecting these for a while and gave it to her on her birthday. I also made a promise to her for each ring.

wmw3.jpg

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Okay now for the official wedding bands. I absolutely do not wear jewelry at all and preferred a plain wedding band, the plainer the better for me. But I stumbled on to Niwaka and really thought the Infinity wedding bands were really cool. So that''s what we ended up with since she wanted to match (She knows that she can''t wear the curvy Niwaka with her engagement ring and is cool with that. Engagement ring on the right hand?) Oh yeah, hers has a 0.20 ct diamond.

wmw4.jpg

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my band. A different shape, but a slight twist and you get the infinity or figure eight symbol. I think it was the symbology of infinity that really drew me to this ring. Oh that''s me in the reflection

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
whoops. here it is.

wmw5.jpg

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
And I had them insert a hidden diamond. The pink one is in mine to remind me of her. And the blue one is in her''s to remind her of me.

wmw6.jpg

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
whatmeworry, all these rings are amazing!
30.gif
30.gif
Your FI is so lucky! I love the hidden pink and blue diamonds in your wedding bands. What a terrific idea!

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Finally our wedding rings together. I''m a size 9, she''s size 6. Thanks to all you Pricescopers who have inspired me.
3.gif

wmw8.jpg

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Maybe her wedding band can still be worn with the e-ring. Have you tried them together?

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooh I love those niwaka bands! Very nice choices, all.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
These rings are all beautiful. I love her eternity bands with her solitaire, and also your wedding bands with the hidden diamonds!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, now that''s quite a ring collection! If it were me, I''d still use one of the other bands as an alternate wedding band for times I wanted to wear the e-ring and band on my left hand. You can give her two bands at the ceremony, ya know!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I like the symbolism you''ve made a part of your rings (like the pink and blue diamonds). That is such a neat touch.

I really like the wedding bands. The men''s band looks great on your hand. At first I was hesitant about it until I saw it on the hands. Very cool choices. Thanks for all these pics!
21.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful collection. I looooove those stacked bands with hammered gold. Her engagement ring is really spectacular as well. What a great job you and her have done in choosing your beautiful rings.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
What a lucky girl she is! I love that each ring has a story behind it.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Cool! Unique and inspiring~

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your matching curved wedding set!!! The surprise diamonds inside are such a great touch!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Wow!! Those are some amazing rings! She is one VERY LUCKY lady! The wedding bands are so unique and gorgeous!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! I love it!! How unique... it is quite special and YEAH!!! to you for thinking of it!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
What a lucky girl to have such a nice guy to buy her so many pretty rings. I so LOVE the bands. The hidden stones are just great. Love your idea of pink for you and blue for her. Looks GREAT!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Her jewelry collection is lovely!!! And how sweet is it that you had the colored diamonds inserted on the inside of the bands??? Love the idea & the sentiment!!!!
30.gif

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really classy stuff, WMW.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a nice collection! She is a very lucky girl.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
The rings are all beautiful. I love the engagement ring with the diamond eternity ring best...but those wedding bands are so special! How unique!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Great choices whatmeworry!!! And here I thot I was the only spoiled gal on PS - giggle
You remind me of my honey - strmrdr - he does sentimental things too...i bet you bring tears to your sweeties eyes like mine does to me. I love the idea of the hidden stone to remind you of the other. My honey did that with my pearl necklace - not a hidden stone - he got me a pink and a gold one - one girl and one boy pearl :} giggle...then a pendant of two entangled hearts :}
Nice work...infinity...your love will go on forever :} You are one sentimental gent!! :}
Congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results