shape
carat
color
clarity

Alibaba moissanite ring (Provence gems)

jrzgrl1119

Shiny_Rock
Ive placed an order with provence gems for a bridal set (I'm upgrading). Communication has been great and I'm happy with the CAD, inital payment was not an issue. Final payment will not go though! I've been trying tomake this payment for 6 days! I've tried 3 card and all 3 banks say the payment is not being denied. They can't even see that payment was attempted. Alibaba says my bank denied payment and to do a wire transfer. Not sure how to do a wire transfer as my bank is 1000 miles away. Any advice would be appreciated

bbk0885

Shiny_Rock
Oh no, that is so frustrating! The only thing I can think of is that if you have an online banking site, you should be able to do a wire transfer through that. There are also some sites that will send money internationally. I believe Western Union can do this, though I think there are also others. Does Provence not accept PayPal? It seems like that would be he most convenient thing all around!

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I purchased from Provence and paid through alibaba. I paid at once, though. I don’t have any advice but good luck!

tonielle

Rough_Rock
I paid Provence a deposit and the final payment the other day with no issues. It will be difficult to get any support from alibaba because of the language barrier :( perhaps your banks have blocked payments to alibaba for some reason?

tonielle

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your replies. I waited 24 hours, then attempted payment again and it went through!!
Glad it worked out! Saw your ring on the other thread, looks great!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results