shape
carat
color
clarity

Ali Landry & Tori Spelling Wed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Not each other, LOL but they both got married recently. Ali Landry (previously married to Mario Lopez) married her longtime boyfriend Alejandro Gomez Monteverde. She wore a strapless Monique Lhuillier gown (Katarina)...

Ali Landry Wedding

KatarinaAli4082006.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Full frontal shot of her dress...(Monique Lhuillier Katarina). Isn''t it beautiful??!!!
30.gif

Katarina042006.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Tori Spelling and Dean McDermot also got married (Sunday). People.com reports that only she and McDermot were present at the wedding, which took place on the beach. I can''t wait to see her dress!!!

Tori Spelling Wedding

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
All I could think from the title of the thread was - to each other? A lesbian wedding!!!
36.gif
2.gif
Big rocks all around!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~LOL, I know the topic is a little weird...
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mario Lopez cheated on her and she left him. It does not seem she could have been with the new guy all that long but maybe I am mistaken about the time tables. Let''s hope this guy is not like Mario! Her dress is lovely.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
On second look, Ali''s bouquet is.....freaking huge and not very purty with those things sticking up in the middle....!!!
37.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Ali Landry is a beautiful girl but the bouquet pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree, that bouquet could walk away on its own. It is a tad hideous and way too much with that dress.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 11:39:31 AM
Author: FireGoddess
On second look, Ali''s bouquet is.....freaking huge and not very pretty with those things sticking up in the middle....!!!
37.gif
I know it looks over large like a bouquet from a beauty queen contest...bit odd.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
On second look, Ali's bouquet is.....freaking huge and not very purty with those things sticking up in the middle....!!!
37.gif
FG, you took the words out of my mouth. How can the same person who pick-up such a geogious gown, while on the other hand pick-up such an ugly bouquet
40.gif
I think she ordered the flowers and her stylist was the one who ordered the gown.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
On second look, Ali''s bouquet is.....freaking huge and not very purty with those things sticking up in the middle....!!!
37.gif

~~LOL!! That''s why I added a full shot of her dress from the front...her HUGE bouquet is blocking it in the picture!!
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha you girls said what i was thinking on the bouquet, what is that? it looks like some experiment the girls at the training florist school put together!! love the dress though!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
I have to concur with you all on the bouquet... when I first saw FG''s post I thought she was saying she LIKED them, lol. I had to go Hmmm at that. It does look like a beauty pagent arrangement, but she is otherwise lovely...

I too remember what seemed like just recently w/ her marriage to Mario Lopez so I was shaking my head at all these celebrity rebound marriages but if he cheated that''s a different story... she does look happy, let''s hope it lasts

Tori on the other hand
14.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I''m taking bets on which marriage lasts longer.....Any takers???
9.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll take that bet!
2.gif
I say Tori and what''s-his-name are split-so before their first anniversary! I think Ali and her man will last a little while.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mario cheated while they were engaged, either on their honeymoon or right before the wedding. (there are No words for him).

Tori left a short marriage with no kids, but HE left a wife of 12 years and a newborn (and has other kids). I am not saying one should stay in a loveless or unhappy marriage, you get one life and there is no gain in suffering, but on the other hand, we make choices. Kids are involved, and not being happy is awful and sad, but sometimes you just hit a tough patch...I guess unless you are totally out of love, I would say try to work on it. If someone cheated, or was abusive or had problems that endangered me or my kids, that is a deal breaker. But Tori just found her soulmate, so soon after having apparently gotten married because...did she not love the first guy? DId she not think HE was her soulmate? This marriage is not one for the record books in terms of longevity, unless there is some miracle afloat...

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2006 4:43:57 PM
Author: LizzieC
I''ll take that bet!
2.gif
I say Tori and what''s-his-name are split-so before their first anniversary! I think Ali and her man will last a little while.
I agree.

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone have any pics from Tori''s wedding? I saw some fast one on Access Hollywood yesterday - very private and on the beach, they looked gorgeous. I don''t know what mag they were pulled from. I think a wedding this fast after the first is a total joke but I still want to see because the location/dress looked great.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~The pics are from People (which was on newsstands today where I go to college), and her dress is by Dolce & Gabbana, as was his suit. They got married on the island of Wakaya in Fiji (just the two of them). I really wish I was at home so I could use my mom''s scanner!! I really want to post pics...is that bad that one of the reasons why I go home so often is to use the scanner??? LOL
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Here come the pics from Tori & Dean''s wedding...

ToriDean2557.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Tori in her white eyelet Dolce & Gabbana dress...

ToriDolceDress8114.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Bling Diva! I just got from the mall and saw the pics in People. She looks great (well, more busty than I''d go for, but barring that) - I love her dress.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
interesting dress...it would look great short as a summer dress. I do not think she is that attractive to be honest, and he is way too tatooed now for me...I think the dress is different...

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love the back of her dress...

ToriBackDress22587.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~The ceremony...

ToriDeanCeremony5547.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~The cake...

DeanToriCake11368.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
I know, isn''t it gorgeous? I was thinking the dress I picked for my beach wedding might not be bridal enough but I am loving the casual summer (and sexy!) vibe on this one, it''s making me reconsider my stance...

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Reception...

ToriReception7796.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Their first dance...

DeanToriDance1185.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results