shape
carat
color
clarity

Alexandrite

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondMercanct

Rough_Rock
What attracts me most to Alexandrites is it''s color change phenomena and it''s rarity.

This is a 16ct alex with a strong color change from yellowish green to purplish red.. Pics don''t show the actual brilliance of a stone, do you agree?

If you''re interested to see some more, just tell me I''ll be pleased to post pics of the ones I have

1.gif

al321321431.JPG

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
DM,

That is beautiful.

Linda

DiamondMercanct

Rough_Rock
Sure it is, thankx Linda for passing by, appreciate it :)

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
I really like the olive green of the stone. I sometimes think other shades of green look fakey - but the olive tone looks so natural.

pamplemousse

Rough_Rock
That olive green is amazing. I''ve been looking for a green to match my soon-to-be-fiance''s eyes and I think I may have found it in a stone like that one. Love it.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful; thanks for sharing!!! How are you thinking of setting it or are you going to play w/it for awhile? hehee

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool. I have one for my gem jar but it is very tiny and only slightly changes colors but it sure is sparkly!

DiamondMercanct

Rough_Rock
LadyAmythyst69:

I agree with you, I just want to add that emerald green is also splendid :)

pamplemousse:

Im glad you found what you're looking for, congrats bro :D

Skippy123:

your welcome, Hmmmm I got the stone 4 years ago and don't think I'll set the stone in jewellery so I guess Il play with it lol ... Yet, setting it into a necklace as a center stone will be great but its feminine unless I have I wife to give to lol...

marcyc:

the first Alex i got was a pointer which i still have Lol....

DiamondMercanct

Rough_Rock
Here''s another shot of the stone''s green :) hope u Like it

a16.66.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results