shape
carat
color
clarity

AGS Cert. Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Steve6716

Rough_Rock
Hi all. I''ve been passively searching for h&A/ACA diamonds on the BGD and WF websites and noticed something strange with the computer light performance pics on the AGS certs. For all the WF diamonds I looked at, the color in the center of the diamond was mostly red with only specks of green while all the BGD stones I looked at were almost entirely green. My sample size was small (only 5 or 6 stones) but I was still concerned. What does this mean? Are the WF stones brighter and better cut?

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it is green if the PA is =40.8

It isn't really important whether it is green or red.

Steve6716

Rough_Rock
Thanks. So will it be noticable at all to the naked eye?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both are wonderful brands and each diamond should be evaluated on its own merits.

As an aside, ACA is the branded cut at WF whereas the branded cut at BGD is the Brain Gaving Signature.

Steve6716

Rough_Rock
Thank you. Again, does anyone know if there will be a visible difference to the naked eye? Would one stone have more fire, briallance, etc., than the other?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results