shape
carat
color
clarity

AGS 0 .34 E SI2 H&A in BGD Bezel Pendant

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
I am selling my BGD bezel pendant (stone was purchased through Blue Nile) through Good Old Gold.

The stats on the stone are:
.340 carats
E color (AGS .05)
Si2 clarity (AGS 6)
AGS Ideal 0 cut (light performance = 0, polish = 0, symmetry= 0)
Measures 4.5 – 4.53 x 2.76

I didn’t hold on to the original paperwork when I purchased the stone, but the company was able to send me a PDF of the AGS certificate, which will be included with the purchase.

The bezel is by Brian Gavin and is a handmade white gold bezel on a white gold chain.

This pendant is in great condition and would make a beautiful gift!

Here is the link: http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/Consig034ctbezelmtg/

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does it flip easily? Does the pavillion get dirty?

ShineOn

Rough_Rock
Can you tell us how long the chain is? Thanks!

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Hi ecf8503 and ShineOn--

I don't think the pendant often flipped when I was wearing it. The pavillion does get a little dirty, but I only cleaned it once every few months (wore it daily) and it still sparkled like mad. I considered having BGD put a little strip of metal across the back of the pavillion because the culet is a little sharp, but it never bothered me enough to actually send it in for the little change.

I think the chain is 15 inches long. It sat a touch below my collarbone.

I am attaching a picture that shows the back of the pendant more clearly.

BrianGavin_BezelPen2_011810.jpg

BrianGavin_BezelPen1_011810.jpg

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
If anyone is interested in this pendant, please make any offers to GOG. I will definitely consider all reasonable offers!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Can you put up a neck shot? And maybe the copy of the certificate?

Thanks, Chel180

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Shameless bump...hoping to sell this to finance another little project.

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You might want to re-consider your asking price. It looks like it's only around 10% less than current comps to have this piece made.

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
MissStepcut|1322454912|3069870 said:
You might want to re-consider your asking price. It looks like it's only around 10% less than current comps to have this piece made.

Hi MissStepcut! Thank you for the suggestion. The price is negotiable! The asking price is just what I discussed with GOG.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
LittleSparkle|1322492881|3070008 said:

Hi MissStepcut! Thank you for the suggestion. The price is negotiable! The asking price is just what I discussed with GOG.

I have found that people don't like to negotiate if they think they would only like to pay a significantly lower price :)) That was the case with the items I have sold.

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1322514618|3070247 said:
LittleSparkle|1322492881|3070008 said:

I have found that people don't like to negotiate if they think they would only like to pay a significantly lower price :)) That was the case with the items I have sold.
That's what I was thinking. When I see people shooting for near retail, I don't even bother. Of course every buyer is different, but I only commented because you bumped your thread a couple times, so I got the sense you weren't the "pay my price or fuggetaboutit" sort of seller :)

Also, I think diamond prices have dropped a little since you priced it, so I wasn't sure if you were current on "comps"

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the advice, Dreamer_D and MissStepCut! I am definitely not the pay my price or fuggetaboutit" sort of seller ( :naughty: ), but I also don't have a specific bottom line in mind. So I hate to reduce the price officially b/c it is almost like bidding against myself, if that makes any sense. If there isn't any activity in the big holiday present rush, I'll do an official price cut.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results