shape
carat
color
clarity

Afghan Tourmaline Ring Handshots

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
I finally got to pick up my ring, it was quite a wait, but worth it.
Had fun trying to take pics too - I even assmebled a light-box which was so perfect and white and light my polished platinum ring looks more of a matt finish.
And after the lightbox it was on to the handshots as requested. Man-hand-shots are a difficult one -I mean just holding your hand up just doesn't look right- I thought grasping a jackhammer might make for a masculine look, but then I came to my senses and went for a more conventional handshot.

DSC02568.jpg

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
The frogs

DSC02611.jpg

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
A relaxed handshot

DSC02619.jpg

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
The tourmaline looking good

DSC02613.jpg

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
A glamour pic

DSC02622.jpg

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
This has such been a fun project and being able to share the process has made it more enjoyable. I'm really quite ecstatic with the finished piece.

DSC02624.jpg

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Great design and the colour of the stone is amazing.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome craftsmanship. Some of the finest I've ever seen on this board. I like how the stone glows in the bezel.

MAC-W

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous ring. The colour of the stone is amazing :love: and I love the colour of the metal as well. It just goes together so nicely. You must be so happy with it.
:appl:

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! I agree with TL, that's some really fine craftsmanship there and the stone is so glow-y. I admit to being curious about seeing the jackhammer pic though or maybe just amidst the box of tools rather than a flower pic. :D

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That's spectacular! Lovely and vibrant stone.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
tourmaline_lover said:
Awesome craftsmanship. Some of the finest I've ever seen on this board. I like how the stone glows in the bezel.

I hate doing he "ditto" thing, but TL said it every bit as well as I could. They have done an awesome job for you.

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I loooooove that stone! And the diamonds going down the sides are very sexy!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Just gorgeous from every angle; fabulous finish, great profile, sparkly diamonds, super proportions and glowing tourmaline. What is there not to like?

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring klewis! :appl:

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
wow

DistinctionJewelry

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Okay, that's officially my favorite ring I've ever seen posted on PriceScope. Absolutely stunning in all respects!

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
That is so beautiful!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Klewis, That is one of the best mens rings I have seen, the stone is awesome and the the setting so unique, I love the pic with the frogs worshipping the o great green one, or are they just looking on in wonder? it's lovely!

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
klewis, just absolutely splendid. What a stunning stone and the setting design is amazing. Congrats to you on a wonderful project! :bigsmile:

You probably have said this previously? But who set that stone? The workmanship is topnotch.

Rockit

Shiny_Rock
Fabulous gem, fabulous ring, fabulous photos. Congratulations. I have a similarly sized and shaped stone... you have my wheels turning. :wink2:

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Great ring and photos.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
nicely done!

mz

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I tried to make an empty post with no text punctuation pics or emoticons to convey my speechless state. The old pricescope would have let me with just a few hits of the spacebar. New ps says not enough characters in your post.

still speechless about the ring though
damn!

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
It's truly a work of art! It is great to see a piece with such dynamic color and superb craftsmanship. The bezeling is top notch. I can't wait to see it with the Phoenix Ring ;-) ;-) :naughty:

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Klewis, this turned out even more spectacular than I had hoped.
You have really created somethings special - it is elegant and masculine at the same time, and that stone is
a showstopper :love:

I must also thank you again for opening my eyes to RDG - who knew there was such extraordinary talent so close to
our own shores, I only hope I can convince them to work with one of my stones one day ::)

Do you mind, I'm having trouble getting the search to work properly - can you please re-post the specs on your tourm? (ct, mm etc),
and if you don't mind your ring size?

Bravo, it's beautiful, one of my faves for sure.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, beautiful ring.

Annette

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amazing ring! The color is beautiful and they did a spectacular job!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow - that is spectacular!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really turned out beautiful! I love the color, the shape, the mixed metals...everything about it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results