shape
carat
color
clarity

Affinity Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Christianato

Rough_Rock
I want to buy a 1ct D-F, VS, Stone for my engagement ring. Heard in internet about Affinity Diamonds, a company in US, is that well known and has good reputation?

What is the "do´s" at my stage to look at, when want to buy this stone?

it is difficult for me, because I live in Germany but think the prices in the US are very much cheaper.

well, thank you,
Christian

Arlington

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 10/3/2003 9:30:16 AM Christianato wrote:

I want to buy a 1ct D-F, VS, Stone for my engagement ring. Heard in internet about Affinity Diamonds, a company in US, is that well known and has good reputation?

What is the 'do´s' at my stage to look at, when want to buy this stone?

it is difficult for me, because I live in Germany but think the prices in the US are very much cheaper.

well, thank you,
Christian----------------

I don't know anything about Affinity diamonds, however if you are considering buying over the Internet I would consider buying from one of the vendors that post on this site. I had personally had a great experience with http://www.whiteflash.com. I have heard nothing but stellar reviews about goodoldgold.com and niceice.com as well. Try using the pricescope comparison to get a good deal!

As always, my first piece of advice will be to educate yourself. Read the tutorial, on this site, front to back as many times as it takes you to "get it". Then, go to http://www.goodoldgold.com and read Johnathan's tutorial. Both are must-reads.

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hello Christian,

I may be wrong, but you might be talking about our company 'Infinity Diamonds'. We mainly sell in the US, but we are located in Antwerp, Belgium, the world's diamond capital.

We are not as well known as we would like to be, but I think that we have a very good reputation.

You are more than welcome to send me your detailed questions directly at [email protected]

And of course, Arlington is right, you should definitely study the Pricescope-tutorial in detail.

Take care,

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results