shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice On These Radiant Cut Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lingpanda01

Rough_Rock
I was pretty decided on a princess since I wanted a square diamond. But then I found out about asschers, radiants, and cushions. After reading through them, I think I might look at some radiants since the tiny multi-sparkles sounds pretty good to me.

I don''t have any information beside what I''ve provided. I''m going to see these diamonds in person before I buy them, but I was just looking for advice as I can''t really ask them to bring in all four diamonds. I''d ask them to bring in two out of these four. The only thing my girlfriend might be a stickler for is color, which is why I''m staying away from I. I''m basing this off of a single encounter when we were looking at diamonds "for fun" and she said, "This looks yellow" after seeing an I diamond.

Anyhow, I have no idea about Radiant dimensions, girdle thickness, symmetry, polish, or depth and table %''s. I only have a very general knowledge of the 4 C''s.

So based on those that I mentioned, which two should I be asking for them to ship so I can see? Also, they''re all GIA graded.

Carat Weight:1.00
Cut:Good
Color:F
Clarity:SI2
Polish:Very Good
Symmetry:Good
Dimensions:5.88x5.21x3.99
Depth %:76.60
Table %:76.00
Girdle:Slightly Thick

Carat Weight:1.04
Color:G
Dimensions:6.18x5.29x3.93
Depth %:74.30
Table %:71.00
Girdle:Thick-Very Thick

Carat Weight:1.02
Polish:Good
Dimensions:5.76x5.21x3.99
Table %:64.00
Girdle:Medium -Slightly Thick

Carat Weight:1.01
Dimensions:5.82x5.26x3.98
Depth %:75.70
Table %:75.00
Girdle:Thin-Thick

I realize these aren''t the greatest diamonds. But they''re all over 1 ct at under $2500. And as long as they''re white, eye-clean, and sparkly, that''s all she really needs.

Thanks guys!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/26/2009 5:30:22 PM
Author:lingpanda01

I was pretty decided on a princess since I wanted a square diamond. But then I found out about asschers, radiants, and cushions. After reading through them, I think I might look at some radiants since the tiny multi-sparkles sounds pretty good to me.

I don''t have any information beside what I''ve provided. I''m going to see these diamonds in person before I buy them, but I was just looking for advice as I can''t really ask them to bring in all four diamonds. I''d ask them to bring in two out of these four. The only thing my girlfriend might be a stickler for is color, which is why I''m staying away from I. I''m basing this off of a single encounter when we were looking at diamonds ''for fun'' and she said, ''This looks yellow'' after seeing an I diamond.

Anyhow, I have no idea about Radiant dimensions, girdle thickness, symmetry, polish, or depth and table %''s. I only have a very general knowledge of the 4 C''s.

So based on those that I mentioned, which two should I be asking for them to ship so I can see? Also, they''re all GIA graded.

Carat Weight:1.00
Color:F
Dimensions:5.88x5.21x3.99
Table %:76.00
Girdle:Slightly Thick

Carat Weight:1.04
Dimensions:6.18x5.29x3.93
Depth %:74.30
Table %:71.00
Girdle:Thick-Very Thick

Carat Weight:1.02
Dimensions:5.76x5.21x3.99
Table %:64.00
Girdle:Medium -Slightly Thick

Carat Weight:1.01
Dimensions:5.82x5.26x3.98
Depth %:75.70
Table %:75.00
Girdle:Thin-Thick

I realize these aren''t the greatest diamonds. But they''re all over 1 ct at under $2500. And as long as they''re white, eye-clean, and sparkly, that''s all she really needs.

Thanks guys!
I would make H colour the cutoff in a radiant, they can show more colour. What I would do is find out which of these are eyeclean first as we would be wasting time calling in stones to find out that they aren''t eyeclean, do that first then we can narrow down from there.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
HI all!
lingpanda01- it's really not productive trying to assess Radiant cut diamonds based only on stats. Two stones with idential stats can look totally different.
You need at least some good digital photos to help you figure this one out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results