shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on these 3 diamonds

thunder23

Rough_Rock
Hello, planning to buy a diamond for an engagement ring.

I've been debating across so many over the last week or so, but have narrowed down to these choices.

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/compare/?idnos=4558476,4558463,4558498
I was originally leaning towards the 1.203ct E/VS2, and comparing against the 1.11ct D/VS1... and then found a slightly cheaper one as well.
But now I'm getting more drawn to the 1.11ct, and I know it's silly, but more so because of the repetitive 1 in the numbers!!
What are you thoughts??
Thanks

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good news is that you can't go wrong. I literally cannot tell the difference from pics between the two. I would put both on hold and ask for IRL pics and then let your eyes decide

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like you chose the D VS1? I agree that you couldn't go wrong with any of them, but I'd personally go for the 1.2 for the greater size since they will all appear white and eyeclean!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hello and welcome to PriceScope, thunder23!
Can't go wrong with any of them...if you like the 1.11 because it speaks to you in the manner you mentioned with the repeating one's, then your choice is made!

thunder23

Rough_Rock
thanks everyone for your feedback!! Glad to know that they were all great choices and there was no real major concerns with any of them.

Yes, in the end I decided to go for the D VS1. Just like you @diamondseeker2006, I was actually also heavily leaning towards the 1.2 for the greater size for the longest time. It was also the first out of the 3 that I found, so it left me with a bit of a "first impression" touch. But in the end, I went with what was speaking to me more.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results