shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice Needed

joe628

Rough_Rock
I know there are a million other threads just like this, but too much info has become a problem for me. I am looking for a nice but cheap(oxymoron i know) RB for an e-ring within the next few weeks. I have been lurking on here for about 3 months now, and have gone back and forth with my specifications and budget.

I originally thought I wanted a really nice stone in the 1ct range, but have now shifted to maybe a more moderate color/clarity stone in the 1.5 range.

Basically I want something that the average joe will think is quite nice. I am not personal friends with any jewelers or connoisseurs so I just want something that is big and has a nice sparkle to it. The catch is I would like to(need to) get all this for between 5000-6500.

So I just need to know, for a common guy, should I just buy a few with good return policies and return all but the best? Am I being unreasonable thinking I can get a good quality RB 1.5 or larger for that price range? It seems most of the pricescope jewelers have good reviews so I feel comfortable with most...

Thanks for any responses...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results