shape
carat
color
clarity

advice for earrings

littlewhitedog

Rough_Rock
I have 2 - .75 carrot diamonds that I would like to have set / made into earrings. I already have diamond studs and a pair of double diamond drop earrings. I am looking for some ideas on settings.
Bezel set into a huggie style?
I would appreciate all ideas - pictures would be great!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love simple dangles like these from Diamonds by Lauren: http://www.diamondsbylauren.com/ind...round-brilliant-diamond-dangle-earrings-r5537

Simple dangles like these allow lots of movement and flashes and sparkles and all the things that we love about diamonds! I had a pair of danglies made for a friend, but used a simple catchback to add a little more security because I knew this was a big concern for her. Another friend had a pair made with sort of a lever back, again for extra security. Me, I love the simple look so I would just use a shepherds crook with one of these little nylon stoppers that slips on to the ear wire.

Last edited:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It seems the catchback style I mentioned above has a name: kidney ear wires.

Renjith Kumar

Rough_Rock
Hey everybody , Is there any pictures of the best diamond earring ... If its there it would be awesome:)

littlewhitedog

Rough_Rock
I really love simple dangles like these from Diamonds by Lauren: http://www.diamondsbylauren.com/ind...round-brilliant-diamond-dangle-earrings-r5537

Simple dangles like these allow lots of movement and flashes and sparkles and all the things that we love about diamonds! I had a pair of danglies made for a friend, but used a simple catchback to add a little more security because I knew this was a big concern for her. Another friend had a pair made with sort of a lever back, again for extra security. Me, I love the simple look so I would just use a shepherds crook with one of these little nylon stoppers that slips on to the ear wire.

I had thought of something like this. possibly with lever backs so as not to have the earring slide out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results