shape
carat
color
clarity

Adorable Ebay Find

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just had to share this adorable purchase from my recent Ebay rampage. Two freshwater strands sold together, both with 14k gold clasps. The multicolor strand is about 7-8 mm and the tiny strand is maybe 3-4 mm? I was the only bidder for $26.10. I thought the multicolor strand would look cute with a strand of pre-loved 9-10mm Catherine Cardellini pearls I bought recently. I wonder if anyone else peruses Ebay for pre-loved pearls. Does anyone?

IMG_4139.jpg

With my Catherine pearls
IMG_4141.jpg

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
These are beautiful! I have never looked on ebay for pearls, but I might have to start!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! Lustrous and lovely. Look to be metallic freshwater. ❤️

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great finds!

I am not really into second-hand anything myself, so no is the answer.

DK :))

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great finds!

I am not really into second-hand anything myself, so no is the answer.

I understand. I could not do second hand clothes or shoes but love second hand jewelry and second hand dogs. :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

"Ebay rampage" LOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:lol-2:

Looks great!

cheers--Sharon

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great find!
Surfing Ebay for jewelry is a daily habit for me.

I'm kind of addicted.......o_O
But if I look at pearls, it is usually for rings. But now I might check out strands!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great find!
Surfing Ebay for jewelry is a daily habit for me.

I'm kind of addicted.......o_O
But if I look at pearls, it is usually for rings. But now I might check out strands!

It is a lot of fun. I bought this 12-15mm Tahitian necklace from a seller who did not know they were Tahitians. :) I snapped this pic the other day with an Iphone. In real life the strand is so much better.

IMG_4036.jpg

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a lot of fun. I bought this 12-15mm Tahitian necklace from a seller who did not know they were Tahitians. :) I snapped this pic the other day with an Iphone. In real life the strand is so much better.

IMG_4036.jpg

Wow, those are gorgeous! Love the colours. What did the seller think they were??

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nithin
HI:

"Ebay rampage" LOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:lol-2:

Looks great!

cheers--Sharon

ain’t nothin’ like an eBay rampage especially when you find something like this!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_4036.jpg

That's a nice strand and I hope you got it at a good price!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just had to share this adorable purchase from my recent Ebay rampage. Two freshwater strands sold together, both with 14k gold clasps. The multicolor strand is about 7-8 mm and the tiny strand is maybe 3-4 mm? I was the only bidder for $26.10. I thought the multicolor strand would look cute with a strand of pre-loved 9-10mm Catherine Cardellini pearls I bought recently. I wonder if anyone else peruses Ebay for pre-loved pearls. Does anyone?

IMG_4139.jpg

With my Catherine pearls
IMG_4141.jpg

Nice !
I also like the smaller sized pearls too

I'd me more than happy with that find but ive had a few let downs buying things off trade me (NZ ebay) but then i love my cherry amber

I grew up with everything being new
But a few years ago i was looking for a denhan jacket to dye/bleach
I wasn't going to do that on a new one incase it went wrong

The thing with buying quality preowned is its eaiser to craft a more original look
And its helping the enviroment by recycling
I don't think mum would like it though

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_4036.jpg

Oh wow! Amazing find!!!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The dust still needs to clear from the Ebay free for all. These arrived in the mail today. FW with a 14k gold clasp for $39. The look to be about 10.5 mm. A few dings in a couple pearls. I still have a couple other items arriving. I. Just. Need. To. Stop.

IMG_4158.jpg

IMG_4163.jpg

Marilsequin

Rough_Rock

IMG_4036.jpg

How much were they?

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

IMG_4036.jpg

Breathtaking. Enjoy them.

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
LisaRN

Fabulous pearls ! can you share the seller's name ?

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LisaRN

Fabulous pearls ! can you share the seller's name ?

@jeweln these were Ebay finds from sellers who don't specialize in selling pearls or jewelry. I checked items for sale by them now.

The Tahitian seller has no items listed, and the other two only have flea market type items listed for sale-no cultured pearls.

Right now- in my refined search there are over 12,000 pearl strand necklaces for sale. So be prepared to weed through a lot of listings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results