shape
carat
color
clarity

Actual Diamond Size

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Amazon.com has some new cool things... they have a diagram where you can see different sized diamonds on a hand, and a new chart that shows the 'actual' size of different shapes of diamonds. Here's the link:

Actual Diamond Size

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool!!!!...but the link didn''t work for me. Is it just me?

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
My fault! Sorry...

Fixed the link...

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks AP! When I first opened the link I forgot to adjust the file back down to 100%, it was at 150% magnified and I almost had a heart attack when I saw how small my stone was to the comparable stone on the .pdf file
32.gif
....but I can blame my momentary incompetence to the fact that it is Friday and we have a nice loooong weekend ahead of us!
1.gif

lost on 5th

Shiny_Rock
:) thanks. great page! and a MUCH needed distraction
28.gif

kbaker

Shiny_Rock
Aweome chart...Had I had the chart a month earlier, I might have ended up with a RB instead of a Princess...
:)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is extremely helpful, thanks AP!!!!
36.gif

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
Cool chart! It looks like my 1.5ct cushion is right on! I wish the rb''s didn''t look so much bigger for it''s size!
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is a really neat chart....I would like one of each thanks, last column only.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ohh neat Amanda! thanks for sharing

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmm my 1.6c stone looks smaller on the hand than the 1.5 actual size on the PDF...what gives?!?!

mdx

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Mara

After printing the chart, just take a ruler and measure a few images and see if your print ratio is correct, You can also measure the grid.
Johan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results