shape
carat
color
clarity

Accessories, Makeup, Nails, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Have any of you ladies starting working on the extras yet? I know once BF and I get engaged we will probably marry very soon after. I''ll be lucky if I get two months to plan I bet (it will be a very small affair so I''m not too stressed). I''ve already got the makeup look down to what I want and picked out my nail polish colors but that''s it so far.

Post pics if you have them :) I''m going to do a trial run of my nail color this weekend since I haven''t used it yet to make sure it''s what I want.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have inspiration pictures, but nothing physically on me.

I''ll post what kind of hair i''m thinking about ... then makeup!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hair 1

wedding_hair2.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another...

Loose-1.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Final hair inspiration...

wedding_hair1.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
And I love her makeup!

natalie portman makeup.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I love all the hairstyles, Elle, but I especially love the 3rd one. It''s just so flowy and romantic looking!

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
Im with princess, love that third hairstyle! And the makeup look is very fresh. Definitely what I''m looking for too!

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
This is my hair inspiration....

Eva-Longoria-Gregg-DeGuire-de-de-67466188.jpg

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
Wow pluck, that''s gorgeous! I always thought I wanted my hair down and wavy (like the third pick elle posted), but I always get hot and bothered dancing, so it usually ends up going up anyways... I''ve recently been thinking of a more romantic low updo (if that makes sense), and your pic is inspirational, lol! This one is a similar one I like!

JAhair.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results