shape
carat
color
clarity

ACA earrings from WF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Whoo Hoo! Thank you Jaime at WhiteFlash! Today I was pleasantly surprised to get an automated message that my package was ready to be picked up!
9.gif
Happy Anniversary, Happy Birthday, Happy Mother''s Day and Merry Christmas to ME! My husband agreed to purchase to teeny ACA .338''s that are perfectly matched and set into 3 prong platinum martinis! I just knew he would say they were tiny but after putting up a .25 carat to my ear and liking the size then I figured anything bigger would be a bonus! Now I have to wait til hubby gets home to take ear shots. My 13 yr old hopefully figured out how to post the picture from Jaime as we are taking turns holding the baby.
1.gif

Lisa21231.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your new earrings!!! You can''t go wrong with those Whiteflash ACA beauties in martini settings.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Congrats!

W2W

Rough_Rock
congrats. vey pretty. how do you like the martini setting in person?

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Muimi,
Just read your post about how your post is poking you. Hopefully you get it resolved. Have you compared the length of the posts to any of you other earrings? Like you I want to wear them 24/7 but will take them out to clean.
I like the martini settings- all I see is diamond. My ears are a wee bit sore as I have not worn earrings in quite a while and my dad pierced them when I was 5 with a suturing needle and thread. I would never have gotten screwbacks in
32.gif
I think I have very tiny holes.
I hope to post earshots by the weekend.
Lisa

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the setting.
emcocktl.gif
Shaken or stirred?
2.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a nice size! don''t you just love those martini settings!?
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh they are very pretty and I dont think .338 is teeny but really a very nice size! I hope you post ear shots soon!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are very nice. I think they are a great size for every day wear too.

diamondjunkie

Rough_Rock
Those are very nice. Enjoy them and lets see those ear shots!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
first shot

left1_ear.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
second shot

right2_ear.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Last shot. So sorry it took sooooh long to post pictures. Finally cornered my husand into taking some photos. I absolutely love my earrings. As you can see 1/3 carat isn''t too small esp as my ears aren''t terribly huge and I have no earlobes to speak of.
2.gif
. My husband is glad that these will suffice
31.gif

Thank you for letting me share!
Lisa

right_ear.gif

W2W

Rough_Rock
They look great on you. What are the stone stats?

They are still poking me in the head. The screwbacks are definately longer than my other posts. I will probably get them filed down this week.

Don''t you love 3 prong look?

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Stats F VS2 ACA 0.338
Measurements 4.52-4.54x2.72 and 4.52-4.54x2.73
Table % 56.2 56.2
Depth% 60 60.2
Polish and Symmetry Ideal
Girdle Thin to medium faceted
Cutlet Pointed
Fluorescence Negligible

So sorry to hear your posts are too long. It took a few days for my holes to heal but there is absolutely no discomfort with the martini settings. I think having them in platinum was a good idea for me as gold earrings would make my ears sore and weepy. I guess I must be like my mother with such a sensitivity that I would have to remove my earrings. Haven't had any problems with these.
1.gif

Hope you get your posts sorted out!
Lisa
Thanks and yep I do love the 3 prong look!
31.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful earrings! I was waiting for those pictures, thanks!!!!!!!!! heehee

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results