shape
carat
color
clarity

Abazias princess engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FOODIE

Rough_Rock
I just received my, hopefully, "future fiance''s" ring from Tom/Oscar at abazias.com. I have to say, it is absolutely beautiful, and I hope you will agree! I think it looks good enough that she will overlook my hideousness, and bad sense of humor and ACCEPT my proposal on Christmas Eve!

As some of you know, I''ve struggled with understanding all the details that should be considered when purchasing a diamond and can honestly say that Pricescope and Abazias have been absolutely fantastic! I went to local mall and B&M stores, and they seem to be limited to simply telling you, "this stone is EYE CLEAN or NEAR COLORLESS." After learning so much from the forum, these comments help me realize how so many people get taken advantage of. Tom has replied to my emails and phone calls as if there could never be too many questions and has provided pictures, documentation and details absolutely immediately1 This service is the key to helping someone like me feel comfortable about this special purchase.

I will be telling my friends about the resources here at Pricescope and Tom at Abazias.

Thank you Pricescope and, especially, Abazias! Merry Christmas!

AbaziasPrincess.JPG

diamond dazed

Rough_Rock
That's very pretty. Is it my monitor, or is it yellow gold? You don't have any side pictures, do you? It's a unique setting, it'd be great to see some more pix! :)

Congratulations, it's a beaut!

Kris

FOODIE

Rough_Rock
Yes, it is yellow gold ... sorry, but I don't have any other photos. Thank you!

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
That's such an interesting and unusual ring. I really like it and I'm sure your girlfriend will be thrilled. Good luck !!

AllThatSparkles

Rough_Rock
wow i love princess stones, the setting really seems to protect those precious corners. Best of luck!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
What a pretty ring! I'm normally not a princess fan, but this band really sets it off nicely. Congratulations!

FOODIE

Rough_Rock
Awe shucks ... thank you very much!
wink2.gif

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
That is beautiful! I love that stone! What are the specs?
And such a unique setting! So pretty!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats on the Purchase Foodie..Let us know how the proposal goes..
9.gif

FOODIE

Rough_Rock
Specs:

.93 Carat
5.59 X 5.33 X 3.85
VS2
G
Depth 72.2%
Table 71%
Medium to slightly thick
Polish and symmetry Good
Flourescence = None

I'm pretty proud of it ... now for the proposal details! ;}

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results