shape
carat
color
clarity

AAAHHH! Ring is on its way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueberrydot

Shiny_Rock
I just got a call from I.D. Jewelry, they are sending my ring out today and it will arrive on Monday!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I just had to tell someone! None of my pals that know about my ring are on gchat right now, so I''m absolutely bursting with the news. I am so nervous - I hope it fits, I hope it looks good, I hope it''s everything I hoped for! I don''t know how I''m going to make it through the weekend!
32.gif

And then after that - the waiting for the actual proposal. AAAHH!

Cinna

Shiny_Rock
AHHHHHHHH for you!

Congrats, that must be an amazing feeling! It''ll fly by before you know it!
1.gif

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
tell us more about your ring blueberry!

3.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
WOO HOOOOOO!
36.gif

Here''s hoping it gets here safely!!!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
So exciting! Share the details!
36.gif

blueberrydot

Shiny_Rock
It's 2.13 ct, G, VVS2, scores a 1.8 on the HCA! It also has VSB fluorescence, which I'm really excited about. I can't to see what colors it may turn in the sun! I keep checking my Fedex tracking number obsessively...I don't know why, as it won't make any difference! It's a good thing that I have a lot of activities lined up for this weekend. If I were doing nothing, I would definitely go CRAZY!

ETA: Here is the link to the set we chose! link

FutureMrsMRS

Rough_Rock
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :)

Plenty of dust to ya!

blueberrydot

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!! The rings were just delivered!!!! I''ve got them in my hot little hands as we speak!!! This is so unexpected, they said I wouldn''t receive it until Monday, and that''s what the tracking info also said, but somehow IT''S HERE!!!!! And the best part is that it fits FLUSH! I really didn''t expect it to fit flush because of the six prong head, but it does! I''m SO very excited about that! I''ll be sure to post some pictures as soon as possible!!!

Cinna

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! The torture is over!!! I can''t wait for the pictures, so after you''ve done a healthy dose of OOOhing and Aaaahing, please grab your camera and post!
9.gif

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
YOur ring sounds amazing! If I were, I''d be going exactly the same, checking the tracking number over and over again. I did that when I got my RHR - it made me happy to know excatly where the ring was at any given moment (sad, I know). Soon enough it will be on your hand, wonderful!

Have a good weekend and looking forward to hearing back from you on Monday!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! try to keep busy -it''ll make the wait easier :)

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Blueberrydot, I just noticed your last reply. WOw, what a wonderful way to start the weekend! We have got to see pictures! Really happy for you!

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results