shape
carat
color
clarity

A Wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Well...it looks like we''re going to have a wedding after all! At first we were only going to run away but last night h2b said he wanted to see me in the dress
face23.gif
. I have NO idea which dress to get but I think I''ve already picked out where we''re going to have it.

I''ve been snooping around on the Biltmore Estate''s website and Ooooooo..it''s so pretty! I haven''t been there since 6th grade, lol.

e12.jpg

(I pulled this off an Asheville photographer''s website)

I''ll have to post more pictures when I get them. I''m so excited!!
36.gif
36.gif

Just wanted to share
9.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s the back of the estate.

house_mainpic.jpg

gardens_mainpic.jpg

Talk about feeling like a princess!
37.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH D4me that venue is absolutley AMAZING!!! What area of the country do you live in? When are you planning on having your wedding! I LOVE it!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
OoooOOOoooo Wow that looks like such a wedding princess fantasy!!!!! Gorgeous!!! Love it!!!
36.gif
36.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
D, do you live in asheville?? i am from NC and haven''t been to the Biltmore Estate since the 6th grade either!! i think that would be an awesome place to have a wedding, just perfect!
1.gif

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Wow..... just beyond words.... wow.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Isn't it just beautiful?! It's in Asheville, NC...about three hours, give or take, from me. The website is http://www.BiltmoreEstate.com

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful! I'd kind of like to have it in the Azalea garden..there are literally thousands of shrubs in bloom then.

Edited: Oops! There are only about 1000 Azalea bushes but there are like 2500 rose bushes...maybe have it in the rose garden instead
9.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a picture of the front
4.gif

sha_1784_24714

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results