Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

WARNING! A Warning: Be Respectful or Timeouts Will be Given and Political Discussions Removed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TheGarnetGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I apologize for contributing to this problem.

I need to chill out.
You saying this means a lot to me.
I think its easy to get riled in times like these and I truly have no desire to argue or have negative interactions with others; including you.

Ive noticed your interactions have become increasingly hostile as of late and I'm sure most of it is due to the situation were all in.

Just know that despite our differences in opinion we all just want the same thing; to be healthy and feel little glimpses of happiness.

You owning up to being high strung shows your maturity & I will uphold this by doing the same if I ever go too far as well.

PS can be a place where we can lean on each other and help eachother going forward.

& I'm with you, the ignore button is a feature for a reason, and nobody should feel weird using it.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Trade
Folks, this is not up for community debate or discussion. It's a LOT of work for us to moderate political threads or as we used to have, a political sub forum.

At some point, the challenges of moderating it outweigh the positives of allowing political discussion. We are almost at that tipping point.

It isn't that hard to be respectful. Think before you type. If someone is riling you up, don't respond. Put them on ignore. Walk away.

PS is about bringing people together, and we are taking a stand that this will not be the place that further tears people apart.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Wanderlust Woes
    Wanderlust Woes
    Radiant Ruby Cluster Ring
    Radiant Ruby Cluster Ring
    Recutting And Resetting A Heirloom
    Recutting And Resetting A Heirloom

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.