carat
color
clarity

A twist on being a LIW

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all,

I was a member here years ago, proposed to my then GF (I'm female; same-sex relationship), was engaged for a while but then we broke up. It's all for the best, because I met an amazing girl who I have ZERO doubt about that I will marry one day. We've talked about being engaged in the next year and that she would be the one that proposes. We've tried on rings together and decided that 1.5-1.75 carats is the desired size range and that we would both get Tiffany-inspired 6-prong solitaire round diamond rings. I just completed a purchase for her ring and will hide it until I can put it on her finger. I'm weird that way-- I like to be prepared (plus, it gives me time to pay this thing off, lol). So yeah, I hope to be back with a ring on my finger in the next 9 months or so!

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Hi HappyNewLife! I remember your story from before. I'm half-sorry the previous relationship didn't work out, but I'm so happy for you to have found the REAL one :) I had a similar twist of fate and now am engaged to the true love of my life. Welcome back!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results