shape
carat
color
clarity

A Moline multicolour masterpiece

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I posted some of these in another thread - I took the warm strand to Mikimoto. The NYC boutique had only one noteworthy peacock Tahitian strand available, and it paled in comparison: Mine had more saturated body colour and brighter overtones, smoother skin, less blemishing, and more luster. Mikimoto is not the place to go for Tahitians.

RH_MIKI_0.png

- - - - - - - - - -

RH_MIKI_1.png

- - - - - - - - - -

RH_MIKI_2.png

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Late evening outside. In-person I liked the cooler strand more in this lighting - this photo really doesn't convey what I saw. Trying to describe this...

The warm strand is what it is, and it tries to stay what it is across all lighting environments. And it actually succeeds better than one would expect from Tahitians. Until it just can't be amazing anymore - and then it goes straight to flat grey/black.

The cool strand, it's more of a wallflower, but it's also more adaptable... I never get the feeling that this strand is fighting its environment. Blue surroundings complement the teals and purples and silvers in these pearls beautifully :love:

RH_DARK_1.png

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beside a window on a sunny day. No commentary for this one :halo: :sun::bigsmile:

RH_CHAIR_3.png

- - - - - - - - - -

RH_CHAIR_2.png

RH_CHAIR_1.png

- - - - - - - - - -

RH_CHAIR_4.png

- - - - - - - - - -

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Beside a window on a sunny day. No commentary for this one :halo: :sun::bigsmile:

RH_CHAIR_3.png

- - - - - - - - - -

RH_CHAIR_2.png

RH_CHAIR_1.png

- - - - - - - - - -

RH_CHAIR_4.png

- - - - - - - - - -

so beautiful!!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
@yssie This warm/cool tone concept is so interesting. I always assumed I'd be warm because I'm asian, but I'm a moderate cool tone. Warm grey/silver pearls looks amazing on me, but neither white nor yellow metals look as good as 18k rose gold. Also, different parts of me have different tones... do you notice that on yourself? My face is cooler in tone than my body, neck/chest is somewhere in the middle.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie This warm/cool tone concept is so interesting. I always assumed I'd be warm because I'm asian, but I'm a moderate cool tone. Warm grey/silver pearls looks amazing on me, but neither white nor yellow metals look as good as 18k rose gold. Also, different parts of me have different tones... do you notice that on yourself? My face is cooler in tone than my body, neck/chest is somewhere in the middle.

I'm definitely warm - I think Indians might generally tend to be, moreso than east Asians?

I think I look best in rose gold too. I can wear yellow... But I have to be careful with white metals - too much white metal turns me greeney-yellowy :???:I'm the same way though, I'm a bit cooler anywhere that gets sun, my teal bathing suit definitely looks much better at the end of summer...

Almost all pearls look better on my (very very European) other half. Green Tahitians and blue akoya are really the only two types that actually look nicer on me. Gotta get the the small smugnesses where you can right? :halo:

BLUEAKOYA.png

Last edited:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah, that makes him look kinda ruddy? His ring finger doesn't look as red so I'm assuming it's the pearl tones causing it. Whereas they glow on you and look much more blue.

The green yellow skintone happens when I wear emeralds without a diamond halo around it. Which happens to surround my asscher diamond. :wall: Should have gone with rubies!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yeah, that makes him look kinda ruddy? His ring finger doesn't look as red so I'm assuming it's the pearl tones causing it. Whereas they glow on you and look much more blue.

The green yellow skintone happens when I wear emeralds without a diamond halo around it. Which happens to surround my asscher diamond. :wall: Should have gone with rubies!
But noone's looking at your skin when you're wearing that ring. Super promise :bigsmile:

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanna say that I’ve book marked this thread and I come back to oogle at your Tahitian masterpiece like once a week and dream about it. That is all :D

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanna say that I’ve book marked this thread and I come back to oogle at your Tahitian masterpiece like once a week and dream about it. That is all :D

:bigsmile::love::bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results