shape
carat
color
clarity

A little TLC for a sweet old ring...

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A875E4E9-BA2B-4E6C-9071-9DAD432D56DE.jpeg This platinum and diamond ring from the 1930’s belongs to my friend/co-worker. A couple of weeks ago she asked me to see if my jeweler could fix it since it belonged to her grandmother who raised her. (Well, of course!!) She said her grandmother never took it off. I could see that. I got it back to her this morning and she was thrilled. I hope she enjoys her grandmother’s ring for many years to come and I was glad to be able to help her and bring it back to like new again. The top photos are before and the bottom photos of how it looked after.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow what a difference! How wonderful that it was able to be fixed so it can be enjoyed again.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A875E4E9-BA2B-4E6C-9071-9DAD432D56DE.jpeg This platinum and diamond ring from the 1930’s belongs to my friend/co-worker. A couple of weeks ago she asked me to see if my jeweler could fix it since it belonged to her grandmother who raised her. (Well, of course!!) She said her grandmother never took it off. I could see that. I got it back to her this morning and she was thrilled. I hope she enjoys her grandmother’s ring for many years to come and I was glad to be able to help her and bring it back to like new again. The top photos are before and the bottom photos of how it looked after.
So nice of you to help!
When your friends know that you're a "jewelry girl", they start bringing damaged items to you for help! And it's your civic duty to save these forlorn jewels!

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So nice of you to help!
When your friends know that you're a "jewelry girl", they start bringing damaged items to you for help! And it's your civic duty to save these forlorn jewels!

You are so right about that! Now I know!!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I love that you are doing jewelry rescue and that ring looks as good as new!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LorettaB Perfect fix and love that you helped a friend out and love that she loves and cherishes and wears her grandma's ring. :kiss2:
Renewable resources that mean so much. Win win all around.:appl:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results