shape
carat
color
clarity

A Little Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

the other Kristen

Rough_Rock
This is "The Other Jake''s" fiance, if you couldnt tell by the username! I just wanted to personally thank all of you for helping Jake through his proposal process. He has mentioned over and over again how helpful you ladies were during his "time in waiting". Being best friends, its so hard to keep secrets from each other, and I know that it must have been so hard on him these past few months! Thanks for providing an outlet for him to share his thoughts. I also wanted to thank you for all the kind comments to our proposal story, I really enjoyed reading them!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Kristen!

Welcome to PS and congratulations! I think I can speak for all of us (although I KNOW others will chime in) when I say that we were waiting rather impatiently for Jake to report back to us.
9.gif
The pictures are great -- thank you for sharing something so personal with us. The setting looks perfect and Jake put so much thought into all of the planning. What a guy!

I have to ask -- did you have any idea his proposal was coming when it did?

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
jake did a great job of doing his homework before buying the ring.....you both look soooo happy together....congratulations and best wishes for your life together.

bellah

Rough_Rock
35.gif
Congratulations Kristen! It was a delight to be able to share in Jake''s plans and then see it unfold in the pictures. You look like a wonderful couple and I wish you all the very best!

Enjoy planning the big day!
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Kristen!!!
We had a lot of fun helping Jake along the way. It was great to see the ring come to fruition. Loved seeing your engagement pics. I hope you stick around, we have lots of fun here!!!
1.gif
Congrats again!!!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Hi Kristen,

Congratulations to you both - and why don''t you come on over to the Brides thread?

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats and welcome, Kristen! It''s nice to meet you.
35.gif

the other Kristen

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/14/2007 5:56:29 PM
Author: zoebartlett
Hi Kristen!

Welcome to PS and congratulations! I think I can speak for all of us (although I KNOW others will chime in) when I say that we were waiting rather impatiently for Jake to report back to us.
9.gif
The pictures are great -- thank you for sharing something so personal with us. The setting looks perfect and Jake put so much thought into all of the planning. What a guy!

I have to ask -- did you have any idea his proposal was coming when it did?
I actually had NO idea! It was a wondeful and complete suprise. I mean I had hoped that we would get married one day, but I didnt know Jake was planning on proposing over Spring Break!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome! Now that you are engaged, this forum will be a great place to check in and get support and ideas!

Sounds like you had a wonderful trip, and he seems like a great guy! Much happiness to both of you!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome Kristen, and congratulations on your engagement! yup, helping Jake was fun, and following his/your story was fun as well for us here on PS, hopefully we will keep seeing you both around here! Best wishes to you both!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Kristen! Congratulations on your proposal! Hopefully you''ll stick around on the PS forum for the wedding planning!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Kristen! Your guy is one in a million! I''m sure you know that! We had a lot of fun helping him through his plan from the first post and I''m so glad we got to meet you too. Now get on over to the brides board. We have a lot of fun there too!

doobao

Shiny_Rock
Welcome, Kristen.

I was just replying to Jake''s post~
What''s more perfect than a proposal by the beach? right?

Congrats!
1.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! It''s been really fun having the other jake around, because it''s always nice to help out a guy who cares so much about buying a nice ring and planning a lovely proposal for the woman in his life. Best wishes for the two of you!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome and congrats! We are glad you loved the ring...it''s beautiful!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to PS and congratulations on your engagement!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2007 5:47:53 PM
Author:the other Kristen
This is ''The Other Jake''s'' fiance, if you couldnt tell by the username! I just wanted to personally thank all of you for helping Jake through his proposal process. He has mentioned over and over again how helpful you ladies were during his ''time in waiting''. Being best friends, its so hard to keep secrets from each other, and I know that it must have been so hard on him these past few months! Thanks for providing an outlet for him to share his thoughts. I also wanted to thank you for all the kind comments to our proposal story, I really enjoyed reading them!
He is so cute and you are so cute and you guys are just so lucky to have each other :)

And now you can stay here and plan your wedding with a buncha gals doing it with you :) Then we all can get to know the girl that had him wanting to pop the question at several points during the last few months! We had to keep talking him down - wait dude, wait!! You''ve got a plan, stick to it!! LOL So sweet :)

Congratulations!!!

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome Kristen.

It was so much fun "watching" Jake through the whole process.

I guess you forgave him for Valentine''s Day?
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results