shape
carat
color
clarity

A Little Photo Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I was messing around with my camera this morning and just wanted to share a few random pictures of my three stone ring. I''ve posted a few photos of it before but it has never had its own thread. I am not as talented a photographer as many on here, but I loved the way the diamonds picked up the colors from my backyard in this one.

multicolorhof.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
This one shows a little fire.

hoffirecloseup.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
This is the side profile of the ring. The design is called Identity and that is the Hearts on Fire logo.

hofsideprofile2.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
And lastly the required flower shot. I received this ring for my 28th wedding anniversary two years ago. It is a Hearts on Fire ring with a 1.24 carat F SI1 center stone and .50 carat each G VS2 sidestones. The shank has three sided bead set micropave.

hofpinkflower.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh so stunning--thnnaks for reminding us how beautiful your ring is! Great pic''s for sure!
P.S. My DH will be in NM Oct or Nov and is planning to come over for dinner.....
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sundial..... WONDERFUL
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I love your ring!!! WOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOW!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2007 12:53:58 PM
Author: Sundial
This is the side profile of the ring. The design is called Identity and that is the Hearts on Fire logo.
Great pics Sundial, I just love your ring. The profile is so pretty, I don''t think I''ve seen it before!!
30.gif
30.gif

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
I love your three stone Sundial- it''s saved to my favorites. The design is so fluid and stunning.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think I''ve ever seen your ring Sundial. I''m glad you started your own thread. Great pictures! Beautiful ring! I love the profile view.

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Stunning ring!!! That setting scares the bejeebus out of me with all that exposed diamond, but it sure looks incredible!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful new pictures, Sundial! As I have said before, if I had to get a suprise, I''d like it to be one like this!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
It''s just beautiful Sundial! I was considering the identity milgrain solitaire when I first started ering shopping. Your 3-stone is just spectacular
30.gif
10.gif
30.gif
!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - I think that''s my favorite 3 stone ring ever! It has such a lovely, fluid design. I LOVE IT!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
I have not seen your ring before either... It looks so beautiful... I also really like that first picture where the stones are picking up the green
9.gif

And congrats on the 28 years (more now!) I hope to get there someday too
1.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Oooohhhweee....I love it! It is a lively gem of a creation.
36.gif
Your pics are really great! Keep em coming!

DKS

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2007 12:52:08 PM
Author:Sundial
I was messing around with my camera this morning and just wanted to share a few random pictures of my three stone ring. I've posted a few photos of it before but it has never had its own thread. I am not as talented a photographer as many on here, but I loved the way the diamonds picked up the colors from my backyard in this one.
30.gif

I love your ring! I don't know if I've ever seen any pics of it.

Beautiful, and beautiful photos too. Thanks for indulging us, and feel free to do so anytime!
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is an amazing ring!
30.gif
If you are even in ABQ let me know; it would be fun to meet for lunch!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous. I love how it picked up the colors of your backyard. What a sparkler!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
love the pics Sundial
Boy, I would be afraid of whacking the sides of those stones.

Do you wear it with a band?

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, purty! I really enjoyed your setting...very unique and I like how the side bezels accentuate the roundness of each stone separately.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2007 12:57:52 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Oh so stunning--thnnaks for reminding us how beautiful your ring is! Great pic''s for sure!
P.S. My DH will be in NM Oct or Nov and is planning to come over for dinner.....
3.gif

cheers--Sharon
Sharon tell him to come on over!!! Better yet why don''t you come with him and we''ll play some golf and then throw some steaks on the grill. What part of the state will he be visiting?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Woo, Lisa, Molly, and Snlee! Molly I am honored to be in your favorites folder!!! I appreciate you guys taking a look at my pictures.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2007 1:27:08 PM
Author: Nicki
Stunning ring!!! That setting scares the bejeebus out of me with all that exposed diamond, but it sure looks incredible!
Thanks Nicki. I know the design looks delicate, but it has held up very well during two years of wear now. The diamonds really don''t have any more exposure than they would with a four prong head and in fact the sides are more protected in the semi-bezels. The pave has proven to be quite durable as I have put this ring in the ultrasonic at least once a week and have not lost any stones.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2007 1:28:56 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Those are beautiful new pictures, Sundial! As I have said before, if I had to get a suprise, I''d like it to be one like this!
Hey DS you know that when I received this ring from my husband I was secretly horrified because I knew how much money we could have saved if we had purchased from one of the online vendors instead. I also had my heart set on a 1.5 carat center stone in a Vatche truffle three stone setting. However I have truly fallen in love with this ring and now I wouldn''t change a thing (at least not until the NEXT upgrade
2.gif
)!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2007 1:41:48 PM
Author: Love in Bloom
It''s just beautiful Sundial! I was considering the identity milgrain solitaire when I first started ering shopping. Your 3-stone is just spectacular
30.gif
10.gif
30.gif
!
Thanks so much LinB! I love the Identity collection. Not only do they make a solitaire but you can also get them with the pave only on one side with a matching wedding band.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I appreciate your kind comments Krissie, Poshpepper (it is 30 years now as of June), DSK, and Ellen!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2007 3:32:16 PM
Author: Skippy123
Wow, that is an amazing ring!
30.gif
If you are even in ABQ let me know; it would be fun to meet for lunch!
Thanks Skippy! We do need to get together sometime when I make it down to Albuquerque. My son is home from college this summer so it has been kind of hectic, but we will make connections one of these days.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2007 3:52:10 PM
Author: Linda W
Your ring is gorgeous. I love how it picked up the colors of your backyard. What a sparkler!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Linda. I can''t wait to see your beautiful new ring and I''m glad you are going with the matching band.

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh but you ARE a talented photographer, Sundial!!! I love the first shot with the green reflections - stunning! Your ring is truly gorgeous, I love it!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2007 3:55:02 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Sundial its just wonderful, I love it! Your diamonds are brilliant!!
Thank you thank you SDL!!! By the way I have been wanting to thank you for recommending (someplace on pricescope, I think it was you) the Revlon Voluminous mascara. That stuff is fantastic and so much cheaper than the department store brands I was using. Oops sorry for hijacking my own thread!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results