elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
D7BB559B-5FBA-4AE6-80A4-92DBF7118BCF.gif

Wow, just wow! This is one stunning ring. :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the proportions of your stones. Huge statement ring. So blingy. Hope glancing down at it gives you a little thrill. Sorry for all the IVF challenges. Hoping for happier results in the future.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am very sorry for your loss. Big hugs and prayers.

This is beautiful!!! I love the colors and the proportions.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am very sorry for your loss. Big hugs and prayers.

This is beautiful!!! I love the colors and the proportions.

Thank you. I appreciate the hugs and prayers. I look forward to seeing with the band. I didn't know this was in the works but I think it will look great together.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the proportions of your stones. Huge statement ring. So blingy. Hope glancing down at it gives you a little thrill. Sorry for all the IVF challenges. Hoping for happier results in the future.

Thank you!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m sorry to hear about what had happened. Your ring is gorgeous! The proportions are just perfect. She’ll always be a little ray of sunshine on your finger.

Thank you. I appreciate your words.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my, this is absolutely beyond stunning!! I'm so sorry for what you're going through, I do hope for happier times ahead for you, and in the meantime that your new beauty brings you some welcome joy.

Thank you.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my, this is absolutely beyond stunning!! I'm so sorry for what you're going through, I do hope for happier times ahead for you, and in the meantime that your new beauty brings you some welcome joy.

Thank you.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your sadness and certainly hope that better times are ahead.
Your ring is gorgeous and I hope that it brings a smile and comfort to you!!

Thanks!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for what you are going through. And what a nice husband to cheer you up with this ray of sunshine. I hope that it does bring you some comfort and that the future holds great things for you and your husband.

Thank you.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Jaw just dropped. Fireballs. Gorgeous. Sorry for what you’ve been through but your hubby is definitely a keeper!

Thank you. Yes he is :)

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry for the pain you’ve been through. I hope seeing this beauty on your finger brings you joy. I love the setting you chose.

Thank you. I really love the setting.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Now this is absolutely knock your socks off beautiful. The diamonds are beautiful, the proportions, the size on your hand & the yellow gold is the icing on the cake.

I am so sorry to hear about your IVF heartache. Big hugs to you.

Thank you.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m sorry to hear about your IVF journey, but glad that you have Soleil to bring a smile to your face. She’s a ball of sunshine!

Thank you Yenny

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am sorry for your (and your family’s) pain and sadness.
Sunshine endures.

Your new ring is gorgeous - the setting and stones are both absolutely gorgeous and perfect. Well done.

Thank you.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, that is gorgeous!!! I would love to work with Alex one day. I’m also very interested in getting into the S and other colors.

I’m so sorry for your loss and your challenges. I do hope this ring gives you hope in the time ahead.

Thank you

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone. All of your kind words are appreciated.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Also thank you for letting me share so many pictures.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is so, SO stunning!! :kiss2::kiss2:

I’m sorry for your loss and hope your journey takes a turn for the better!! I’m glad your soleil could provide some joy to make it through!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful photos!! You’re SO right about old cuts. Something about them that evokes joy. Keep the pics coming! Would love to see a video though:D

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful photos!! You’re SO right about old cuts. Something about them that evokes joy. Keep the pics coming! Would love to see a video though:D

I will take a video tomorrow in the daylight. I think it's the flashes of color that bring joy :)

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I keep coming to look. This is my dream ring. It’s so beautiful :kiss2:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Quick Videos from today. Excuse my poor hands. I spent yesterday cleaning horse water buckets.

SO, SO pretty❤️❤️❤️
Thanks so much for posting these videos! Wear in good health and with the promise of better days ahead❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results