shape
carat
color
clarity

A job well done - Highly Recommended Vendors

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaglefan

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to say thanks to the following people for making my engagement ring experience as stress-free as possible considering the money and decisions involved.

1. Martin at USA Certed Diamonds was great. 800 252-1476 I bought a 1.36 G VS2, AGA Cut Class 1B for a reasonable price. Martin provided all of the information I requested to evaluate the diamond (Cert, Sarin report) and even called from his vacation to make sure I was happy with my selection.

2. I bought the Vatche royal crown setting from Stewart at Spiegel & Son Jewelers, Inc in Cleveland. 216-781-6633 There was no local dealer that carried Vatche, and Stewart was wonderful in overnighting the setting to the appraiser to get mounted.

3. Chris DiCamillo at Accredited Gem Appraisers was also great to work with. 215-922-1926 ext 102 He coordinated receiving the diamond and setting, and even had the stone set at a local jeweler in less than 20 minutes! The reports I received were detailed and easy to read, and great for insurance purposes.

My timing was hurried as I had flights planned for a romantic proposal (she said "yes"), but all of the above people were able to respond to my needs. I wanted to make sure and give thanks where it is due.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Keep in touch, let us hear about your purposal.

Corey J.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
We hear the Kudos & congrats!
appl.gif
But, we want pics, proposal stories & specs!
9.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 7/21/2004 6:11:19 PM fire&ice wrote:

But, we want pics, proposal stories & specs!
9.gif
----------------

We don't ask for much
2.gif

Congratulations!
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

msbennie

Shiny_Rock
Pictures please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results