shape
carat
color
clarity

A hybrid asscher-cushion?

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This looks like Tiffany True! Pretty stone.
41411323-2022-4E90-B39A-F0CD62842098.jpeg

Last edited:

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very nice find

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s def a “mixed” cut....
Very interesting. Not my cup of tea, but very interesting.

Venzen007

Shiny_Rock
Looks kind of like a Lucére cut.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do enjoy a funky cut! Too bad it's such a high color and clarity making the price bananas!
But Strong Blue fluor makes it a bit cheaper than it might have been ;-) :lol:

This could be an awesome buy/'investment' if vintage cuts continue to increase in popularity and, just maybe, fluor comes back into fashion!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m bored so I’m like “whatcha got blue Nile” lol just putting no search parameters and just looking at shapes

:love: Nice find! I often do the same, and have been tempted by a few ‘oddball’ diamonds that turned up ... oddball = beautiful but not what one normally sees/thinks of when looking for a particular shape.

Here’s one that turned up in one of my searches: https://www.bluenile.com/diamond-details/LD04659403. I am not buying it so if someone likes it and wants to, have at it. Something about it is just really beautiful to me, but I have too many other diamonds/CSs to set.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Nice find! I often do the same, and have been tempted by a few ‘oddball’ diamonds that turned up ... oddball = beautiful but not what one normally sees/thinks of when looking for a particular shape.

Here’s one that turned up in one of my searches: https://www.bluenile.com/diamond-details/LD04659403. I am not buying it so if someone likes it and wants to, have at it. Something about it is just really beautiful to me, but I have too many other diamonds/CSs to set.
I like that one too. Another D color.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results