shape
carat
color
clarity

A few registry questions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve officially started our registry (last week of work and bored!!!)

I have a question about serving wear though -- I found some gorge Nambe platters and serving bowls that I LOVE (my mom has metal serve wear also), but I have no idea how much / many to register for? How many 9" bowls do you need, or 11" square serving platters? Were there some platters / bowls that you registered for multiples of? Or just one of each varying shape / size?

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I just thought of a more clear question to ask --

What DID you register for multiples of? (ie: serving bowls? Fry pans? etc)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
With Serving Pieces I generally like to have two of everything except the really large (thanksgiving turkey or bigger) platters. I have pairs of almost all my serving pieces... and up to four of the smaller ones for veggies and things.

Frying pans. I have four. One cast iron skillet... one small, one medium, one large. I think I have... eight pots/pans excluding the dutch oven, cast iron skillet, and ... something else that''s slipping my mind. All of mine (except the odd ones) were purchased as part of a set so they are uniform.

Also, if I have things purchased at crate and barrel or pottery barn-- or other stores that discontinue things quickly-- I buy multiples if I love it. In case of breakage. Although I only have one Emily cake stand.

with cookie sheets and bakeware I buy multiples of two.

I have a lot of kitchen ware/dining ware though. I don''t think I''m the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results