shape
carat
color
clarity

A diamond big enough for Mara??

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Carbon and oxygen? I wonder what GIA would grade the color?

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That would make a super Octavia.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this yesterday on FB -- so cool! :love: :love:

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Madam Bijoux|1403810149|3701599 said:

Hi Madam B :wavey: I've missed you :appl:

For Mara, there is only one diamond that would be suitable - the problem is that she would first have to take a trip to Geneva, and having been there myself a few years ago, that would be well worth the plane fare.

Last year friends who aren't 'into' diamonds took a walk just to see what the fuss was all about. One window housed an alleged '100c rbc diamond , guarded by heavy? security? :confused: I doubt very much that it was real, but it was huge!!

I'll try to post the picture they sent me later.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
100ct pffttt that's just a toe ring for Mara.
Wonder how many people are reading this thread going huh?
The old-timers will get it lol

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DSS would set in in no time and she'd be on the look-out for two moon sized diamonds to make a three stone ring!

(Luvs ya Mara, hope you come back and visit us! :wavey: )

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
While I a pulling for Mara on this being an actual diamond.... I hate to say I am skeptical.

There are many other elements that should exist in noticeable ratios in such a scenario (above the "trace" amount) - and the oxygen would be bound up as carbon dioxide - or something similar - which does not form the carbon structure that becomes a diamond. The total quantity of such does not suggest a carbon diamond lattice (except possible in a certain layer) The article states "diamond like" - not diamond.

So, for now I believe Mara would be better buying that diamond in Geneva. Perhaps DF could gift it to her (old friends should help each other).

Perry

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
isaku5|1403822597|3701707 said:

For Mara, there is only one diamond that would be suitable - the problem is that she would first have to take a trip to Geneva, and having been there myself a few years ago, that would be well worth the plane fare.

Last year friends who aren't 'into' diamonds took a walk just to see what the fuss was all about. One window housed an alleged '100c rbc diamond , guarded by heavy? security? :confused: I doubt very much that it was real, but it was huge!!

Thanks, Isaku5 - it's nice to be missed. I'm never too far away =)

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Madam Bijoux|1403988689|3702949 said:
isaku5|1403822597|3701707 said:

Thanks, Isaku5 - it's nice to be missed. I'm never too far away =)

I hope that you will check in more often. I miss the tales of your kitty, jokes, purses, and diamonds as well as your well-worded contributions. :appl: :wavey:

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha! the most important question...

Should I halo it?

And does it have yaw?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Mara|1403999719|3702996 said:
haha! the most important question...

Should I halo it?
Yes it needs a few moons.

And does it have yaw?
yes because of uneven gravity
Rofl!!!
Hope you are doing well haven't seen you post lately.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results