shape
carat
color
clarity

A couple spring-must haves?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seems the "shopping" forum is very slow! I''m wondering what a few spring must-have clothing/accessories are and would like answers now because I may go shopping on Saturday or next Monday.

This whole winter I''ve been SO good. My only purchase was a pair of new designer jeans! Yeah! Major self control.

For spring/summer, I''d like to buy just a few items to update my wardrobe. Mostly I wear t-shirts and jeans, along with flip-flops, so basically I only need a couple outfit ideas aside from the basics I plan to refresh.

What is in and what are you all planning to buy? (oh, and I''m a SAHM, so I don''t need office attire or anything fancy. Just fun stuff for when I go out with my husband!)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
MC, I just bought a cute denim mini skirt..not too short b/c I am a mom of 3 and don''t want to look like I''m trying to be younger than I am but not too long either...hehe. I also bought a cute pair of cargo style capri''s. I just don''t feel comfortable wearing shorts anymore. I bought them both at old navy so they were pretty cheap to boot! Oh and I bought a couple of cotton dresses too.

Jen_91909

Shiny_Rock
hmm, don''t know if this is your thing at all but "boyfriend" type jeans are very in right now- usually a more relaxed fit, rolled at the cuff with some distressing/holes in them. J.Crew makes a good example and call them their "Vintage Slim" Jeans.

Maxi dresses- flowy, floor length dresses are also popular, along with being super easy and comfortable.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''m loving the maxi dresses out right now - there are a lot more pretty options out this year, and it is a super comfy but still cute option with a pair of flat sandals.
1.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
How about a sleeveless, dressy top in a pretty color that you could put a cardigan over? Something to dress up your jeans or cargo pants.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
My weakness is dresses from Anthropologie. I bought one last year that I wear all the time ... so I just picked up this one in Sapphire while on vacation (no Anthro near me) ... and nearly walked out with this one too. Kinda hoping my husband will go back & get it for me
25.gif
-- but that''s a pipe dream!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sure it''ll look *just* this way on me ...
11.gif

prettybluedress.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results