shape
carat
color
clarity

A couple fun rose gold pieces from Etsy!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ran across this bracelet on Etsy and fell in love: https://etsy.me/2Ehul9I

The shop is called Ferko’s Fine Jewelry and they have some beautiful things! I’d never heard of the shop before and a search on PS yielded no results, but the reviews on Etsy looked great so I thought I’d give it a shot. The bracelet is shown with 3-pointers in the listing, but I upgraded to 5-pointers. Quality is advertised as G/SI and I would say they’re probably more like G/VS. I ordered it in rose gold, but white and yellow are also available (all 14k).

Obviously, I needed a necklace to go with it! So I ordered this one, also in 14k RG:
https://etsy.me/2PpORGr

Annnnnd I may have also gotten some RG hoops from Blue Nile to round out the set. :roll2:

The diamonds are so sparkly and the pics don’t do them justice at all! I swear I can even see teeny lil arrows! Last pic shows them with my BN hoops and my LOGR morganite ring. I’m excited that I have a whole RG set now! :appl:

183E8D5C-80B8-484E-9534-5D5F53B12EC9.jpeg 3818A75F-9497-4E30-AE5B-29D7F633E5E7.jpeg 2DEC6031-58D5-4079-8AFB-1E2C2D7338E5.jpeg 8AB9222B-46DF-468D-BF54-6633ED872E12.jpeg

luxe

Shiny_Rock
Lovely!! I especially like the bracelet, all the pieces are dainty and make for a great collection.

I purchased from Ferkos - just a tiny 1mm band but liked a lot of things in the shop. Had a great experience with them!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!! I especially like the bracelet, all the pieces are dainty and make for a great collection.

I purchased from Ferkos - just a tiny 1mm band but liked a lot of things in the shop. Had a great experience with them!

Thanks, Luxe! I love how delicate they are. That’s exactly what I was after! I was very impressed with her CS and I think her prices are pretty reasonable, too. I would definitely buy from her again! I’d love to see your band if you have pics!

crystalinmke

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow i would love to see more images! the bracelet especially is gorgeous. lovely!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IG
Are you still alive?? :lol:. Very nice pieces! . I still remember the name of one of your horse. :whistle::lol:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're gorgeous! Thank you for sharing the seller, I just had a look through their store, there are some gorgeous pieces. Love your LOGR ring too!

paperunicorn

Shiny_Rock
How pretty! They are very dainty and elegant. I've had a look at her shop too and she has some beautiful very minimalist designs...favorited for later! They will look amazing with your morganite ring -- morganite in rose gold is just peachy perfection, isn't it?

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow i would love to see more images! the bracelet especially is gorgeous. lovely!
Thanks! I’ve been wanting some RG pieces for a while to go with my morganite ring, and that bracelet just wouldn’t get out of my head! LOL! I’ll try to get some wrist and neck shots. :))

IG
Are you still alive?? :lol:. Very nice pieces! . I still remember the name of one of your horse. :whistle::lol:
Hi, DF! Yep, still alive. And thanks for remembering Red! He was my only horse actually, and he passed away a couple years ago. Miss him every day. Good to hear from you! I hope the family is doing well! :mrgreen2:

They're gorgeous! Thank you for sharing the seller, I just had a look through their store, there are some gorgeous pieces. Love your LOGR ring too!
Thanks, Dandi! That LOGR ring was my very first (and only until now) RG piece. I’m so happy with how it turned out and I wear it all the time, so OBVIOUSLY I needed more RG to go with it! ;))

How pretty! They are very dainty and elegant. I've had a look at her shop too and she has some beautiful very minimalist designs...favorited for later! They will look amazing with your morganite ring -- morganite in rose gold is just peachy perfection, isn't it?
Thank you so much! And yes, morganite in RG is so gorgeous. My goal was a peachy-colored morganite as opposed to the more pink/lavender shade and Stephan absolutely nailed it! I’ve been so impressed with his work! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the bracelet! Very nice set. :appl: Can we see some pics of everything on? Please??

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love all your new rose gold pieces. Lovely!:kiss2:

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Would love to see more pictures! And with them on you! Enjoy and wear with health and happiness. :kiss2:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, everyone! I wore them yesterday and today and I’m really enjoying them! Here’s a wrist shot (please excuse my dry winter hands!) and a neck shot. :))

E4E037B8-8204-4319-BFD9-13790960D57C.jpeg 35FE496C-BF8E-4810-8FC0-9373E9F93CB9.jpeg

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
It’s beautiful!!! I love it! How big did you get the bracelet? Does it hang down a little? I love it so much I think I need to order one while she still has the sale going on:lol:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful!!! I love it! How big did you get the bracelet? Does it hang down a little? I love it so much I think I need to order one while she still has the sale going on:lol:

Haha! I think you definitely should! The bracelet is 7 inches, but she can make it longer or shorter depending on what’s comfortable for you. A 7-inch bracelet does hang a little loose on me, which is good because I can’t stand them too tight! I definitely recommend upgrading to 5-pointers instead of the standard 3-pointers. I think that makes the stones look very substantial, without losing the delicate feel of the bracelet. I considered going with 7-pointers for a minute, but I’m glad I decided not to go that big. I think that might’ve changed the look a bit too much. ::)

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
whoa.. gorgeous.. love the rose gold.. I really like your taste in diamond jewelry!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely pieces, especially the bracelet!

Do the 3 chains get tangled up when you move your arm around, or stay put?

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely pieces, especially the bracelet!

Do the 3 chains get tangled up when you move your arm around, or stay put?

Thank you! They don’t really get tangled up, but they do shift around some. I don’t really mind it, though. Just gives it a more random look, which is kinda nice. :bigsmile:

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! They don’t really get tangled up, but they do shift around some. I don’t really mind it, though. Just gives it a more random look, which is kinda nice. :bigsmile:
That sounds perfect, actually. I may or may not be plotting something for myself for my B-day, lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results