shape
carat
color
clarity

A Cheeky Little Trinket

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a proper Waterford ring holder on my bathroom counter but I needed one next to the kitchen sink. I didn’t want to spend much, so off I went to search Bezoson, and look what I found. Apologies if this is too offensive, my 10.5 year old daughter saw it and burst into giggles. I’m a terrible parent.

9E92CDE5-CD70-4CE6-AC18-529C4C1D7B67.jpeg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
By the time I read the thread title and OP, I was prepared for something erect other than a finger upon which to place the rings.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
By the time I read the thread title and OP, I was prepared for something erect other than a finger upon which to place the rings.

Heyyyy, do you mean you expected worse from ME? What kinda reputation have I developed here? Lol

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
That is a proper holder. Digitus impudicus. It's even got the wings.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Heyyyy, do you mean you expected worse from ME? What kinda reputation have I developed here? Lol
I expected better. Like something more anatomically correct. I mean, that thing doesn't even have any knuckle wrinkles:lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Haha love it! I’m also admiring the weave design ring on the thumb :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Somehow PS'ers get the best stuff! And cheeky is, well, "close" enough. :saint: :tongue:

cheers--Sharon

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha love it! I’m also admiring the weave design ring on the thumb :love:

Thank you! I saw that ring and had to have it because it reminded me of a birthday cake from my childhood. It was a basket of flowers cake (posting an example pic of the style) and I was so thrilled about that cake I have never forgotten how beautiful it was. I was probably 7 or 8.
basketweaveflowers-522x650.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results