shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

PSers, in contrast to my thread about Your First "Big"/"Real" Jewelry Purchase, I thought I'd start one about Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering.

I have a bit of a dilemma right now on what I'm considering next.... I'm considering a bracelet, but don't wear them often. But there is a particular type I would really like to add to my collection...

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PSers, in contrast to my thread about Your First "Big"/"Real" Jewelry Purchase, I thought I'd start one about Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering.

I have a bit of a dilemma right now on what I'm considering next.... I'm considering a bracelet, but don't wear them often. But there is a particular type I would really like to add to my collection...

A pendant for a necklace, and studs....

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I caved this week and bought this art deco shield pendant with little oecs and sapphire in 20k wg. ( But, as always, I'll have to spend more money to replace the bale so it fits on the chain I want to wear it on. ...:roll)
20190429_175229.jpg

GeliL

Shiny_Rock
I am looking to buy a multigem item and have been eyeing this one from jane taylor jewelry...it's so pretty, but so pricey for semi-precious. I need someone to talk me out of it! (but it's so pretty :shifty:)

Screenshot_20190429_000517.jpg

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I keep looking at these, but they are more than I want to spend. But antique dormeuse earrings are not the easiest to find. I even looked on eBay. Not many. This pair is really pretty.

Screenshot_20190429-202017.png

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep looking at these, but they are more than I want to spend. But antique dormeuse earrings are not the easiest to find. I even looked on eBay. Not many. This pair is really pretty.

What a coincidence, I have this same pair saved to my favorites! Did you see the video posted to the dealer’s IG? They’re quite beautiful. I would’ve pulled the trigger, but like you I also didn’t want to spend that much.

Q

Queenie60

Having a bracelet (bangle) made as we speak! Should arrive before Mothers Day. Purchased a beautiful opal from @jordybass and taking my time to determine just how I want to have it set. That's all for now folks!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
What a coincidence, I have this same pair saved to my favorites! Did you see the video posted to the dealer’s IG? They’re quite beautiful. I would’ve pulled the trigger, but like you I also didn’t want to spend that much.

Yes! They are really pretty! It's getting harder to find this style for me at least.

I wish they were about $600 to $800 less. It would still feel like a bit too much, but I could rationalize it due to the original box and hallmarks.

She had another pair recently that were larger center stones and I don't know if they sold or if they just aren't posted yet for sale, but those were really lovely too. No doubt more expensive though. :lol:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I am looking to buy a multigem item and have been eyeing this one from jane taylor jewelry...it's so pretty, but so pricey for semi-precious. I need someone to talk me out of it! (but it's so pretty :shifty:)

Screenshot_20190429_000517.jpg
Jane Taylor stuff is pricey.

The brand the Last Line has some rainbow rings that are smaller, so more stackers, but more budget friendly.

Do you like this at all? I found it on Etsy. It's a similar feel and half the price of the Jane Taylor.

Screenshot_20190429-210334.png

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FBE48F92-7717-4B54-BDBE-D4CC08D31826.jpeg I’m trying to buy a diamond brooch that I can use to make a bracelet.
I didn’t read the length of a diamond bracelet I bought (pre loved, no return) and it’s too small for my wrist. So I’m wanting to add length by putting a diamond brooch or similar into the centre BUT I don’t want to spend more than $500!
Still looking.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
847292F7-55A8-4086-8A67-42927AA54B11.jpeg And I have to get this conversion done too. It’s a rose gold watch band I bought years ago for a watch that I decided not to “marry” it too. I sold the watch and kept the bracelet because solid gold watch bracelets in rose gold are rare. 8 years later and still no rose gold watch head has grabbed my attention.
Enter a Victorian rose gold brooch from my mothers safe and I want to do a bracelet.
Gawd, me and bracelets, I need an intervention!

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock

Hrm. @Nikki1415 is selling a similar pair. I thought those were hers for a second.

I also got this from her recently. :whistle: I am waiting happily for it.

3557ED09-EE2E-4CFF-960A-D450CD49015B.jpeg

GeliL

Shiny_Rock
Screenshot_20190429_214543_com.etsy.android.jpg

Thank you! Yeah I saw that one on Etsy as well. I kind of wanted it to be different stones and this one is all sapphires with Heat and BE treatment.

Jane Taylor is always pricey even though their stuff is super nice.

Another (much) more affordable alternative I am eyeing..

The brand the Last Line has some rainbow rings that are smaller, so more stackers, but more budget friendly.

Do you like this at all? I found it on Etsy. It's a similar feel and half the price of the Jane Taylor.

Last edited:

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
6D438F2E-EFAC-4EE4-A67F-EBBF3A3876A1.jpeg

I just purchased this parcel of Burma spinel 1.5mm stones. Maybe I can make a floral band? :confused: I can also halo an existing stone. :think:

Ohh!!! I like both ideas!! Post more photos of the creative process ; )

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I actually like the 2nd one better :lol:

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
I caved this week and bought this art deco shield pendant with little oecs and sapphire in 20k wg. ( But, as always, I'll have to spend more money to replace the bale so it fits on the chain I want to wear it on. ...:roll)
20190429_175229.jpg

I'm on a BIG Art Deco kick too, but then again when am I not? haha!

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock

Those are really gorgeous!!!
(I know, I'm an enabler!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results