shape
carat
color
clarity

Woo hoo! Just made my first purchase from Yvonne: a pair of tiny bixbites!

Adam95

Shiny_Rock
With all the craziness in the world, I decided I deserve some fun, so I went ahead and made my first purchase from the famous Yvonne. I've been lurking here for some time, but haven't had anything to post until now...

I've been into gems for over a year, but haven't bought anything because there "are 100 fakes for every one real gem." Based on your glowing reviews and her fabulous rating on Etsy, I felt confident enough to try out these tiny 1.5 mm round "bixbites." Now, I'm not sure if they meet the technical definition of bixbite, since they're closer to pink than red, but they're not morganites!

Anyway, check out the listing in her pictures, and I'll take some comparison shots once they arrive. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. Thank you for creating this fantastic resource for gemstone lovers! https://www.etsy.com/listing/520279248/red-beryl-red-beryl-melee-bixbite-15mm?ref=reviews

1585621010361.png

1585620978875.png

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful color! Can’t wait to see the final result.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Love bixbite, they can be very glowy IRL

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty stones. If you are finding 100 fakes for every real gemstone then you are clearly shopping in ALL the wrong places :lol::lol::lol::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glowalicious. :love:

FL_Sol

Shiny_Rock
I know we are on here for gemstones but that avatar photo is even prettier than the gems!
Where is that photo taken?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results