shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think about this Leon Mege Diamond?

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cushions cannot be assessed by reporstythe way rounds can. From the pics it looks nice. I’m sure it is white and super clean.

Is the price in line with other similar true antique cushions? What’s his return policy? If you don’t resize it and get over 7-10 days to return with no questions asked and no restocking fee, order it and see it in person.

Delaney

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your help girls! I live in New York so maybe I’ll stop by to see it for myself:)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your help girls! I live in New York so maybe I’ll stop by to see it for myself:)
Great idea!
Would Leon also make the setting for you?

Delaney

Rough_Rock
I believe the setting is included. I adore the setting, I just wasn’t sure of the specs of the diamond.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would also be leary of a stone with an extra thin girdle (and not protecting the girdle in the setting). There are green lines on all 4 sides of the stones (something natural)...I would want to know what those are. I cant blow the image up enough to see what they are. They may just be extra facets...maybe
someone who can see more than I can comment.

Talk to AofP and get the details on the stone.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I would also be leary of a stone with an extra thin girdle (and not protecting the girdle in the setting). There are green lines on all 4 sides of the stones (something natural)...I would want to know what those are. I cant blow the image up enough to see what they are. They may just be extra facets...maybe
someone who can see more than I can comment.

Talk to AofP and get the details on the stone.
These are areas of the natural skin of the diamond that have been retained in the finished piece (naturals), rather than being cut away and significantly reducing the size of the diamond. These are likely to be vitreous; looking and functioning (to some extent) like actual facets.

cush plot.PNG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd choose my own diamond as I think you can do better than that one. Then if you love that setting, you can have him make it.

Delaney

Rough_Rock
You all have helped tremendously. Thank you so much!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results