shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB: diamond studs

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In the market for diamond studs- PS quality MRB or OEC's. I am looking for about 4.75-5 mm on each ear, and I'll be honest- I'm looking for a bargain!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a pair of WF ACA studs .836ctw (E VS1). But I wouldn't be willing to go below 75% what I paid because of their 75% buy back policy. What is the price range you are wanting to stay in?

Last edited:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a pair of WF ACA studs .836ctw (E VS1). But I wouldn't be willing to go below 75% what I paid because of their 75% buy back policy. What is the price range you are wanting to stay in?

I'm looking for a bargain, budget not set in stone. It would depend on the earrings.

Shelby1975

Shiny_Rock
Did you see the pair I have listed? They are OMCs - about 1.9 TCW and beautiful and chunky - and I have some flex on the price, so let me know if you're interested.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure if you are still looking but did you see the OEC pair that Caysie posted on LT? Not "PS" quality but I think they would be great for earrings, have GIA reports and they are the size you are looking for. And better yet, she just marked them down to $999. I would be very tempted if I didn't already have 5mm studs.

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was just about to suggest Caysie's pair too... I considered buying them, but I REALLLY don't need another pair right now... they seem like a great deal though!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results