shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB: That crisscut band that was listed on Loupe Troop

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I saw it, inquired, almost made moves but changes my mind because I can’t do mixed metals and would have to reset all the stones in yellow gold.

Anyway, I keep thinking about it so if someone here purchased it and ever wants to sell, I’ll buy.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I usually try to stay off this part of PS cause it's too tempting. I apologize for not seeing this sooner.

I'm having an issue with Gmail opening the email. Do you have issues with it? I'll try again or if you have another email, I'll try that one. :)

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I usually try to stay off this part of PS cause it's too tempting. I apologize for not seeing this sooner.

I'm having an issue with Gmail opening the email. Do you have issues with it? I'll try again or if you have another email, I'll try that one. :)

Let me try again. Sorry I’m at work so I’m doing everything on my phone.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock

Ok just emailed you from my other email.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Got it & responded. :)

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I want to see this amazing "crisscut band". Can anyone post a pic please? :P2

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
That's lovely. Are those baguettes?

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Just want to throw this out one more time. If I don’t hear back I’ll start the search for an east west emerald diamond band. :geek2:

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results