shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Vintage 1.00ctw E/F-VS Carre Cut Diamond Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought this 1.0ctw E/F-VS graduated seven-stone carre-cut diamond band back in 2017 from Israel Rose - the diamonds are icy white and very clean and flashy - I love it and have received many compliments when wearing it - I don't know the dimensions of the individual diamonds but the band tapers from 2.5mm to 5mm - it is low profile and blingy - size 6.5 and easily resizable - I've been having issues with my hands/fingers so I rarely wear any rings anymore - this is a beautiful high-quality carre-cut diamond band that I hope ends up with a PSer!

https://loupetroop.com/listings/bands/vintage-1-dot-00ctw-e-slash-f-vs-carre-cut-diamond-band

https://diamondbistro.com/category/...tage-100ctw-EF-VS-Carre-Cut-Diamond-Band.html

7229860.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this. If only it could be sized down significantly. Oh, and if only my husband would let me buy it :roll

I’m sure this will be snapped up. Those diamonds are beautiful! And i’m sorry to hear about the problems with your hands. That sounds hard.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh... Ohhh... I very rarely see bling that I just WANT but this is one of them!! :o

I don't even usually like YG but it all just works!!

This won't hang around long to torture me and my lack of budget, though, I'm quite sure of that! :)

@Matthews1127 - you know you want it ;-)

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Alex T, OoohShiny, Matthews1127, and StepCutLover - it really is a stunning diamond band.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Still available!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, I love this! I keep coming back to it! Can it be sized to a 7.5? I know it can be, but argh it’s so pretty....Someone buy this before I have to! :pray:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't understand how this ring hasn't sold yet.
I love it :)) but I think the shank itself is too narrow for a male of the species! :(

And while the stones would look awesome in a thicker ring... I don't like to break things up that look so good!

I was thinking, though - couldn't this be plated to make it white gold if a buyer prefer WG over YG?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results