shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Victor Canera emilya with antique pear

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_0319.JPG IMG_0096.JPG _39083.jpg Well, I’m putting feelers out. After two years of awful legal proceedings, court was yesterday and my ex husband has totally screwed me over. I am now deciding whether to sell my magnificent antique pear (2.01carat) set by Victor canera in the Emilya setting with single cut melee.

Chances are I will commission with Jewels By Grace as I bought the loose pear from grace originally.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Ideally I would like to recoup my costs, and list her at $26,000 usd.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The ring is beautiful and unfortunately, way out of my price range. But I wanted to say that I wish you well and hope that healing is quick and merciful for you. You are stronger than you know. My thoughts are with you.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is beautiful and unfortunately, way out of my price range. But I wanted to say that I wish you well and hope that healing is quick and merciful for you. You are stronger than you know. My thoughts are with you.
Thank you so much! Your words are sweet. Looking forward to beginning the healing process x

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
So sorry you're going through this. I can relate. It's devastating when the person you once loved and thought would be with you forever, is after whatever he can get.
You will heal and you will be ok. When you get down, try to remind yourself of something you have that he doesn't. That helps me. Also helps to remind myself that deep down he knows what he did was wrong and has to live with himself. I hope that helps you. I'm here for you and wishing you the best. Your ring is gorgeous. I hope you can keep it. Would make a stunning necklace. I understand completely if it has to go for emotional or other reasons. Wishing you a quick sale and a hug. :wavey:

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry you're going through this. I can relate. It's devastating when the person you once loved and thought would be with you forever, is after whatever he can get.
You will heal and you will be ok. When you get down, try to remind yourself of something you have that he doesn't. That helps me. Also helps to remind myself that deep down he knows what he did was wrong and has to live with himself. I hope that helps you. I'm here for you and wishing you the best. Your ring is gorgeous. I hope you can keep it. Would make a stunning necklace. I understand completely if it has to go for emotional or other reasons. Wishing you a quick sale and a hug. :wavey:
Thank you!!! One thing I have that he doesn’t is my children! What a blessing! He sees them but they live with me and thank god for that!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for all the pain and heartache you've been through @laurenk. :cry2: I'm so happy your children are with you. Your ring is beautiful and I wish you luck with the sale if that is what you definitely decide. I hope you can put the past few years behind you and get back to enjoying life. Sending lots of support and strength. Xxx

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is stunning. I am so sorry about your ex-I went through an egregious divorce after almost 27 years and 5 children together. Now divorced 5 1/2 years, I've never been happier. I am financially unstable sooner rather than later, and have a special needs adult son with me who my ex offers no support, financial or otherwise. I do feel so hurt and misunderstood when people judge middle aged divorcees like myself, as it is difficult to re-enter the job arena(I substitute teach and make paltry money), raise minor children(13, and 15) and be all I can be in the process. Life is NOT predictable and stuff is after all, just stuff. Most of my few pieces of custom made or high end jewelry from ex constituted memories so I've gotten rid of almost all of it. I have all single moms in my heart, and hope your life becomes all you wish it to be. (((hugs))) and dust for a profitable sell.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so terribly sorry for all you have been through. But as you said, thank God you have your children!!!

I'd suggest giving more info on your diamond specs. I'd also list it on LoupeTroop. You can discount it more if you don't have to pay consignment fees. If you have an interested buyer, you can use an appraiser like Neil Beaty to be the middle man. The only fees involved would be an appraisal for the buyer and the shipping costs unless you use his escrow service for payment, and that likely would cost a few hundred. Otherwise he can hold the item until you confirm wire payment, and then you can approve shipping to the buyer.

Best of luck to you!:wavey:

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is stunning. I am so sorry about your ex-I went through an egregious divorce after almost 27 years and 5 children together. Now divorced 5 1/2 years, I've never been happier. I am financially unstable sooner rather than later, and have a special needs adult son with me who my ex offers no support, financial or otherwise. I do feel so hurt and misunderstood when people judge middle aged divorcees like myself, as it is difficult to re-enter the job arena(I substitute teach and make paltry money), raise minor children(13, and 15) and be all I can be in the process. Life is NOT predictable and stuff is after all, just stuff. Most of my few pieces of custom made or high end jewelry from ex constituted memories so I've gotten rid of almost all of it. I have all single moms in my heart, and hope your life becomes all you wish it to be. (((hugs))) and dust for a profitable sell.
Thank you for your honest and lovely post pinklemonadegurl xx

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

Attachments

• D5A57E16-E435-4420-A339-91E4124321F2.jpeg
    D5A57E16-E435-4420-A339-91E4124321F2.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 0C9911E1-C2AA-4087-AAAF-8D841AA0A9C2.jpeg
    0C9911E1-C2AA-4087-AAAF-8D841AA0A9C2.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 37C14F2F-4A0F-4BA4-ACD9-BE2A9BA31E03.jpeg
    37C14F2F-4A0F-4BA4-ACD9-BE2A9BA31E03.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited by a moderator:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@laurenk - for your own security, you might want to cover up your address.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Oops! I can’t edit it! I no longer live here (ex took the house - but I’ll ask admin to help

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry @laurenk . I wish you a quick sale, and healing for you and your children.

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
:pray:im so very sorry! I wish you all the healing you need and that your journey in life is gentle. sending you loving energy...

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry Lauren. So glad you have your children. I am sorry you are having to go through all this and he has seemingly won financially. I hope your new life is happy and filled with joy. No one wins in the long run by screwing people over. Big hugs.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry for your situation, in the long term you have won because you don't have to be with someone like that any more. I wish you a fast sale for your ring.....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry @laurenk but yes you have come out the winner here no doubt. One you have your children and they are everything. Anything else can be worked through. And two you are free of your ex.

Sending you lots of fast sale dust for your antique pear. Things mean nothing. All that matters is the well being of you and your children and the love you share. (((Hugs))).

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
70AABE77-B4F0-4BD6-96BE-3B62B6C9C80F.jpeg
Thank you all lovely lovely ladies! What a journey this has been! I must say, I feel almost like I’ve been in my cocoon these last two years and whilst I’m not ready yet, I will emerge as the butterfly soon enough. I’ve shedded off the awful, the negative the abuse and the control and I’m gaining confidence again and understanding my own self worth. I would never have that whilst still living with him. From me to you xxxx

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all lovely lovely ladies! What a journey this has been! I must say, I feel almost like I’ve been in my cocoon these last two years and whilst I’m not ready yet, I will emerge as the butterfly soon enough. I’ve shedded off the awful, the negative the abuse and the control and I’m gaining confidence again and understanding my own self worth. I would never have that whilst still living with him. From me to you xxxx
You’re lovely. Don’t ever give up. Soon it will have been worth it. <3

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s lovely to see you @laurenk what a beauty!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are beautiful @laurenk :kiss2:

I'm so sorry to hear about all of this. I wish you peace and healing - you will emerge safter, stronger, and healthier, but I can imagine the getting there is so difficult sometimes. ::HUGS::!!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It takes a bit of time, but in the not too distant future you will look back and know that this was the best thing for you and your children and your life will be so much better without someone who belittles, abuses and tries to control you. And you will learn from this segment of your life. Keep your chin up and be strong. I know you have it in you as you are already on your way!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh you’re all so kind and sweet!!! I have reached out to Grace and also to Victor himself (but he doesn’t consign..) I’m tempted to keep for my daughter but then that’s a huge amount of money to “gift” to one child when I cannot gift the same value to my others.... hmmmm.

I have thought about keeping and resetting when/if I ever met someone and remarried in years and years but not sure how this “man” would feel about using a second hand diamond.....

I do worry that once I sell her I’ll never get her back nor anything like this. She’s pretty special ‍♀️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh you’re all so kind and sweet!!! I have reached out to Grace and also to Victor himself (but he doesn’t consign..) I’m tempted to keep for my daughter but then that’s a huge amount of money to “gift” to one child when I cannot gift the same value to my others.... hmmmm.

I have thought about keeping and resetting when/if I ever met someone and remarried in years and years but not sure how this “man” would feel about using a second hand diamond.....

I do worry that once I sell her I’ll never get her back nor anything like this. She’s pretty special ‍♀️

As you wisely realize it's just a ring @laurenk and doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. You have your children and your life back and that is all that matters. And when you meet the right guy he will help you find the perfect ring that symbolizes the love the two of you share. Right now this ring means nothing and in fact scratch that. It means freedom and when you sell it that money can go to what you need right now and also in a way symbolizes your newly found freedom and newly rich life. Material things mean absolutely nothing. I wish someone would buy this beautiful ring from you so you can recoup the money you spent and can move forward.

Sending you lots of good luck sale dust.

And you are stunning inside and out @laurenk. (((Hugs))).

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade

I'm so happy for you that you got yourself out of that situation. As someone who has been there, I know that your life will only get better from here and I'm very excited for you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results