shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Vintage Sun-Star Rose Cut Halo with a Canera European Round!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am back again to introduce another incredible creation from Victor! Sometimes the best ideas happen when you least expect them... we have been working on a variety of projects, and somehow this one just slipped into the mix! I would never have expected to be so taken with a ring, but this one has quickly captured my heart!

I have recently become enamored with vintage-inspired pieces, and my latest treasure is Victor’s incredible vintage sun-star rose cut halo! It features a 2 carat Canera European round diamond, and words fail to do justice to this masterpiece, and the painstaking level of detail that this design represents truly blows my mind. I love each intricate feature, from the delicate inner rose cuts and scintillating outer single cuts, to the geometric ajour profile, to the swooping band that practically feels like silk on my finger! :love: It is mindboggling that such an artistically significant ring could feel so light as air… I don’t know how Victor works so much magic day after day, but all I can say is that he pours his heart and soul into each creation and every piece he creates is beyond beautiful. The vintage elements of this ring complement the floral facets of the CER so perfectly! I consider this ring to be part sun-star and part snowflake… it is truly a disco ball of sparkle!

And speaking of magic, here is the funny thing. I love seeing halos on other people, but I have never liked them on myself… my issue is that the halo sometimes draws my gaze away from the center stone. However, one of the aspects that I adore most about this ring is that the rose cuts are gorgeous, yet so subtle that they somehow manage to pull off the feat of showcasing the center stone in such an understated way that it remains the star of the show. I never would have guessed that I could love a halo so much, but the CER just sings its heart out to the point that sometimes I have to catch my breath! :loopy: As you can easily tell, I am completely smitten with this ring!!

I am quickly running out of superlatives to describe Victor, who has always been so incredibly gracious and patient throughout each project, and his impeccable craftsmanship. The hand-forged aspect of his pieces makes them so special, and all I can say is that they are delightfully habit-forming! Truly, this ring is a work of art and I am so thrilled to share this unspeakably beautiful creation with you!

Okay, now on to photos, which cannot fully capture the compelling mystique of this beauty!!

star-cluster-OEC-victor-canera-0.jpg star-cluster-OEC-victor-canera-1.jpg star-cluster-OEC-victor-canera-2.jpg IMG_2562.JPG

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is stunning! Victor does master proportions so well.
The ring looks so beautiful on you. Enjoy wearing it. I loooove that basket. Very fresh.

Winterinaustralia

Rough_Rock
Just beautiful!
What an experience it must be to wear such a wonderful piece of wearable art!
Because of posts just like this I hope I get to work with someone so talented one day, thank you so much for sharing so that even lurkers like me get to oggle :clap:
Enjoy every minute with this beauty

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The entire design brings to mind an icy intricate snow flake! All the delicate milgrain! Spectacular! Stunning on your hand. Kudos to you and Victor! :love:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. My. Wow. But I need a close up. Like lots of close-ups

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another gorgeous creation!!! :love: What a collection you have!!! You need to indulge us with some family shots when you have some time!!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GLORIOUS!!! JUST GLORIOUS!!!
Breathtaking, as always!! VC does it, yet...AGAIN!!
Please share details on the center diamond, and spoil us with family shots, and lots & lots....& LOTS of close ups, hand shots, floral shots, etc!!!
It’s so beautiful!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another gorgeous creation!!! :love: What a collection you have!!! You need to indulge us with some family shots when you have some time!!!

What she said!!! FAMILY SHOT!! FAMILY SHOT!!
Congratulations Carbonfan!! The ring is amazing. I am so happy for you and excited for Victor that he has another chance to create such an original and exciting piece. I would LOVE more pictures, and close ups at that. Such a fabulous piece. Gosh. It looks absolutely mind blowing.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OH:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: Wow. This is a beautiful ring. Love his creations so much! Congratulations on such a lovely ring. Enjoy this one. WOW

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes and family shot please:)

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous...:kiss2:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Epic ring!
And yes, more photos!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and stunning! Absolutely more photos!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Spectacular show stopper, just wow!!! How do you get anything done wearing that gorgeous ring, I would be bumping into walls, looking at my ring all time :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!! Halolicious.:love: Another Victor Canera masterpiece. A man as wonderful as his craftsmanship. A rare find. LOVE LOVE LOVE this ring on you.:kiss2:

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Such a beauty!!! :love::love::love: Congrats!!! Lucky-lucky you!!! :appl::appl::appl:It is going to be always sunny :dance:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results