shape
carat
color
clarity

VCA pendant haul

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK. I debated whether to create a separate thread. I could have just left them in the VCA thread but they are just too beautiful. Sorry girls. Some of you have seen them already. Overkill maybe. I’ll be posting in the VCA thread too so be warned. But I do love these pieces so much and I know there are some other crazies (PSers) :lol-2: that enjoy them too. I’ve been obsessing.

My holy grail pendant. WG with diamonds.
CD50016E-AA78-48CD-9BBC-EC9450323E6A.jpeg
6AC980EF-84D5-4104-B2A9-A27C37CEAABA.jpeg
I never forgot how stunning it looked on @m-2-b

And the limited edition holiday grey mother of pearl. This one...words cannot describe. It is one of the most stunning pieces of jewelry I have ever seen in my life. And with a diamond which sets off the changing colors of the grey MOP? I am floored.
D39BBB69-D2C3-4BEC-9394-9A8967319780.jpeg 01B5D218-CA75-409B-B87D-12C344EC9473.jpeg
Will post a family pic later.
Holy grails, both of them.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Both of them!!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glorious VCA pendants! I do especially love the grey MOP, so dreamy/moody yet classic.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, they are beautiful! And that grey is a sight to behold!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know I love your new VCA pendants, especially the new blingtastic one!:sun: Great minds think and buy alike!;)):bigsmile:

More pics please!:wavey:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just gorgeous!! I know they've been on your wish list for a while! So happy for you! And yes, more photos please!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore BOTH!!! :love: I'd love to have BOTH!!!:lol: And they absolutely need to be added to the VCA thread!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wish I could share a video of the grey MOP. It changes color constantly. I love the pink and purples. Sorry some are fuzzy. I tried to capture the color changes.

7F855C95-D155-4587-8C84-F57C8B4FA725.png 37F31BD4-BA9F-4051-AB5A-03148338731E.jpeg C439F21D-7275-4535-84C6-76C6B56C45D6.jpeg 70B37C4E-73EE-4B96-86B7-BAF81AF0D586.png 719ACB35-3561-434E-A366-A4924B0269A4.jpeg 41C4885B-61D9-4219-9EC6-58A4BAA41E77.jpeg

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh my! :love: They both look great, lucky lady. I think I need one , or both of those in my life. Wear them in good health.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I really love those on you. And I think the layering you're doing just looks so very beautiful! So happy for you that you got your holy grails. What a feeling! :P2

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Both of them!!
Thank you @ILikeShiny :wavey:

Glorious VCA pendants! I do especially love the grey MOP, so dreamy/moody yet classic.
Thank you, @marymm moody is the perfect word. Couldn't quite find it myself, but that's it.

Ah, they are beautiful! And that grey is a sight to behold!
Thank you @Alex T. I never saw a grey like this before either.

You know I love your new VCA pendants, especially the new blingtastic one!:sun: Great minds think and buy alike!;)):bigsmile:
More pics please!:wavey:
Thank you @m-2-b Your great mind can buy, and I'll try to copy in a smaller version. :mrgreen2:

Just gorgeous!! I know they've been on your wish list for a while! So happy for you! And yes, more photos please!
Thanks @yennyfire . I must shorten that list. DH can't handle any more. :eek2::mrgreen2:

I adore BOTH!!! :love: I'd love to have BOTH!!!:lol: And they absolutely need to be added to the VCA thread!
Yes, will do @diamondseeker2006 . Yes, I just couldn't not... :roll2:

Oh my! :love: They both look great, lucky lady. I think I need one , or both of those in my life. Wear them in good health.
Thank you @Platinum-blonde . It was sheer luck truthfully that these became available, and luck that I saw them in time.

Wow! I really love those on you. And I think the layering you're doing just looks so very beautiful! So happy for you that you got your holy grails. What a feeling! :P2
Thank you @Sandeek . I pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. I keep looking at pics of me wearing it (cause I'm not wearing them now) just to make sure they're real.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Overkill? No way lol.
Your collection is stunning - enjoy!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on two wonderful new pieces! I know you've wanted these for a long time and it's great to see them in your collection!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are both stunning.
Like really really stunning.
How do you cope with them being around your neck?
I’d be at risk of causing a car crash because I’d be forever trying to catch a glimpse of them in the rear view mirror - instead of watching the road and when out, I’d be getting into my handbag to pull out my makeup mirror - and not for checking my lipstick - ha ha.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, you didn't say anything about grey MOP :whistle: That is quite a haul!! How lucky to find both of them at once :cool2:
Love them stacked with the solitaire pendant :love:

I know what you mean re. taking pics of the grey... the colours elude the camera...

So now you need earrings... bracelets... :halo:

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Grey MOP is so special! Congrats on your new acquisitions! Looks perfect on your neck.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both are beautiful!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness I can see why you've been obsessing and I think it was definitely the right choice to snap up both LLJ!! I love that they are both very different yet classic VCA at the same time. Gosh they look beautiful on you. Congratulations on these iconic pieces!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom, your pendants are gorgeous. :appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're beautiful on your graceful neck!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Overkill? No way lol.
Your collection is stunning - enjoy!
Thanks @doberman . You see why your daughter loves their pieces right? VCA makes you feel fabulous.

Congratulations on two wonderful new pieces! I know you've wanted these for a long time and it's great to see them in your collection!
Thank you @mrs-b I have wanted the WG diamond, but I just never thought it would happen, you know? I didn't really allow myself to wish for it.

They are both stunning.
Like really really stunning.
How do you cope with them being around your neck?
I’d be at risk of causing a car crash because I’d be forever trying to catch a glimpse of them in the rear view mirror - instead of watching the road and when out, I’d be getting into my handbag to pull out my makeup mirror - and not for checking my lipstick - ha ha.
Thank you @Bron357 . I don't have a mirror in my bag but I think I will get one. Don't know why I didn't think about that myself. :mrgreen2:

Ooh, you didn't say anything about grey MOP :whistle: That is quite a haul!! How lucky to find both of them at once :cool2:
Love them stacked with the solitaire pendant :love:
I know what you mean re. taking pics of the grey... the colours elude the camera...
So now you need earrings... bracelets... :halo:
Thank you @yssie I was having trouble believing I actually came across the grey MOP, and that I could click the buy button before it disappeared from the page. And I was expecting delivery to take 3-4 weeks. I didn't want to jinx it. Last time I bought the lapis holiday pendant pre-loved, they emailed me back and told me they couldn't sell it to me because it wasn't genuine. I was soooo disappointed. And then I thought that maybe I wouldn't actually like it that much once I saw it IRL. XXX I couldn't have been more wrong!! Can't believe it still. :shock:

Grey MOP is so special! Congrats on your new acquisitions! Looks perfect on your neck.
Thank you @chappy. VCA is very forgiving...

Both are beautiful!
Thank you @Catmom, as are all your fabulous pieces.

Oh my goodness I can see why you've been obsessing and I think it was definitely the right choice to snap up both LLJ!! I love that they are both very different yet classic VCA at the same time. Gosh they look beautiful on you. Congratulations on these iconic pieces!
Thank you @JDDN. There has been a lot of snapping temptations lately. I was almost going to reach out to you to see if you wanted to go to the show with me today. I have to say, I found another VERY tempting piece, and the ONLY reason I didn't plunk down the plastic for another piece was cause of the damage I've been doing. BAD girl.

LLJsmom, your pendants are gorgeous. :appl:
Thank you @marcy, my voice of calm in the buy button clicking storm.

They're beautiful on your graceful neck!
Thank you @PintoBean You're so sweet. I hope you are enjoying your pieces too!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both of these are so pretty and wearable, I love that layered look with your solitaire, too. What great finds!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love them both, but especially the grey mother of pearl pendant. I hadn’t seen grey MOP before - it’s beautiful. It’s probably just as well for me that their prices are not really conducive to spur of the moment purchases or there may have been some clicking going on here!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE both of these pendants, they are both absolutely gorgeous!!! :love::love::love:
The diamond one looks amazing on you LLJsmom! :appl: Pure perfection!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom Oh I agree completely with @junebug17 Junie and all the other lovely posters. Pure perfection. Stunning pendants and wow they look even better on you if that’s possible. TDF Gorgeous. :love::love::love:

Last edited:

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom I so love following you build up your VCA collection. I'm thinking about taking my first step with the rg sweet bracelet. Would you mind me sidetracking a little to ask how your sweets are holding up?

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would've loved to go to the show with you!! Next time ok? =)2

Now I'm curious what the other piece was that tempted you so....;)2.

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Great, now I need a VCA necklace! :lol: Looks beautiful on you.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! TWO new pendants?! Super jealous here! They are STUNNING! :love::love::love:
What color is the grey mother of pearl IRL? Is it more greyish or greenish? Did I read correctly that you got both pieces from the VCA site?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results