shape
carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

SweetPink

Rough_Rock
Here on PS...I have seen alot of different beautiful rings...different sizes, shapes, cuts, colors, cuts and settings
And my hunger for eyecandy is always satisfied
18.gif
. And as much as I love,love, love staring, and drooling over the giant sized sparklies.
30.gif
There is just a special place in my heart for the more petite sized diamonds. There is just something undeniably classic and sweet about them. I mean who would imagine that such a "small" stone could generate such light.

So if you are just as hungry as I am...
post your pictures and stone specs ( if you have them) of your rings w/ 1ct or under center stone. I know when I was searching I loved to look at stones that were in my perspetive range..this would be a good look book for many people...
35.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I will post my soon.

TLS

Shiny_Rock
Diamond Princess, that diamond looks much bigger than I would have expected... what size ring do you wear? It''s very pretty!

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I would love to see some smaller diamonds, what a great thought! Especially smaller fancies, which seem even harder to come by. Or smaller 3-stone rings.

Spartan

Shiny_Rock

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
This is my regent 0.71ct e-ring on my size 3.75-4 ring finger, I took this picture just this week with the afternoon sun blazing through my window
30.gif

lessthan1ct.JPG

Cynthia

Rough_Rock
This is a great thread idea. Thank you !

Cindy

Scott Terence

Shiny_Rock

Here is my 0.39ct J/VS2 Cushette in a Titanium tension set. Here is a recent hand pic for ref (size 8) and the other info and diffuse light pic are in this thread.

cush-hand1.jpg

SweetPink

Rough_Rock
oh...ahhh...oh...those are really, really pretty. The lights are blinding me.....I am going to get my shades and then I am going to come back...ha-ha
30.gif

This is so much fun..keep posting.
I have noticed that alot of the smaller stones have really great color and clarity. They are so clear. I myself am partial to RB. But I am also interested in other fancy cut stones also..maybe for a RHR?? Hmmm....

Well here are mine

SweetPink

Rough_Rock
Having a wee bit of trouble with my darn computer..DH is mumbling something about it''s time to go!

I think I need to rename my files in order to post. Bling is too generic a name(duh). i will try again

Veronika

Shiny_Rock
Diamond Princess, that diamond looks much bigger than I would have expected... what size ring do you wear? It''s very pretty!

Thank you...I wear size 4.5 my fingers are really long and really thin!

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
Here is mine. It''s a .52 ct G VS2 H&A set in platinum.
4.gif

ering305x305.JPG

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Here's my .91 ct VVS2 radiant ering from Whiteflash. It's not huge, but I do love it. Though I absolutely LOVE all of the beautiful BLINGY rings, it's nice to see rings that around the 1 ct range or under. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to upgrade, but it's still great to drool over all of the awesome rings on PS.

WFERingCollage.jpg

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/12/2005 6
6.gif
5:16 AM
Author: BLINGQUEEN
Why do all these under 1ct stones looks so hhhhuuuuuggggeeeee?!!!What size fingers do ya''ll have?
I wear a size 5.
emwink.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tension and cluster rings look just right with these sizes. That titanium ring is really something !
36.gif

Spartan

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/12/2005 6
6.gif
5:16 AM
Author: BLINGQUEEN
Why do all these under 1ct stones looks so hhhhuuuuuggggeeeee?!!!What size fingers do ya''ll have?
I wear a size 3.75.

Scott Terence

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Ana! I''ve always valued your opinion and I''ve learned so much about all of this from your informative posts.

Best regards,
Scott

PS
Once I figure out how to take accurate pics of the Tsavorite and CC garnet rings I asked about a long times I''ll start a colored stone thread.

SweetPink

Rough_Rock
Forte Kitty: I love your rings, Especially the mq on the tulip setting..where did you get that from..there is a simular setting i have been eyeing...it has a pear shape stone in the middle.
http://www.myjewelrysource.com/Jewelry/dr1077.htm

The fancier stones look much bigger than the actual carat weight. They all look so huge.

Is that Camelia, with all those bezel sets.. love the east west setting.

And Ivy, bagpuss, flopkins that ring looks huge

jcjd: what type setting is that..that is so unique.

Tomatoe: is that a custom made setting?

Is there anyone with colored stones also?

Of course from all that we are learning from PS and looking at all the big stones..it makes you dream of upgrades. But the stones that you all have are so pretty and full of fire.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results