shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Under 1ct AVC/AVR

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! Looking for a low-color august vintage cushion in the 0.8-1ct range. Open to AVRs as well. The rainbow flashes are calling to me....

Perhaps the leftovers from someone's upgrade? I have to try to stick to under $2000 or so (a budding blinger), but it looks like the new ones are selling in the $1400-$2200 range for this size and color atm.

If you have, or know of one please let me know :)

And thank you!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you looking for a loose stone or a set one? I might be willing to part with my 1.01 ct. N SI1 that is shown in the upper ring in my avatar. I could just keep the setting for later....

My email is on LT under the Other tab.

Last edited:

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Ah!!! :love: :love: :love:

This would be amazing! I have long been oggling your avatar. I was definitely looking for a loose stone. But only if you are wanting to pull apart your beautiful ring. Definitely not pressuring you to do so.

I will send an email :) I think I found you on LT.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah!!! :love: :love: :love:

This would be amazing! I have long been oggling your avatar. I was definitely looking for a loose stone. But only if you are wanting to pull apart your beautiful ring. Definitely not pressuring you to do so.

I will send an email :) I think I found you on LT.
Great! Looking forward to talking to you!

Lovesparklesparle

Shiny_Rock
@Starfacet
Could you please share info about your setting in the top ring of your avatar?

Can you please show me a pic of the profile? I am designing a new head for my ring and this looks very interesting....

Thank you

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
It's here! Be still, my heart.:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results