shape
carat
color
clarity

Trump Ordered Michael Cohen To Lie About Trump Tower Moscow

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Earlier this evening the story broke that Donald Trump had personally given the order to lie to Congress about Trump Tower, Moscow, to Michael Cohen. The sources for the story were people who had testified to the Mueller investigation prior to Michael Cohen's cooperation with it. Giving this order would be suborning perjury, since Mr. Cohen testified under oath, while Mr. Trump was president.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/17/politics/buzzfeed-trump-cohen-lie-congress-moscow/index.html

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This CNN show fleshes out the story as of last night.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am rubbing my hands with utter glee at the thought of Trump slowly but surely coming unraveled, ending up in court & ultimately, being jailed for the perjury, treason & damn right bullsh!t that surrounds him. Bring it on :appl:

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If this doesn’t get someone a one way ticket to Mar-A-Leavenworth, nothing will.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am just glad they have proof instead of cohens word alone.
The whole “witch hunt & Cohen is a liar “ BS is getting old. Documentation showing he did it will be essential and I am betting trump did this with more than just Cohen. When someone screams “ you have no proof” they probably did what ever they are accused of.
trump has no regard for the law or the constitution, just himself. We need pence to step in until we can elect a president who can represent the whole country.

Agree or disagree with pence policies, but I doubt he would start a nuclear war to change the subject. I think he would not sell America out to anyone and would demand cabinet members who were not the most corrupt lobbyist he could find. trump would put cruella deville in charge of PETA if he could. And I highly doubt he would sexually assault women and he won’t remove the USA from nato or put tariffs on Americans. He would not make 800000 hard working American families go to bed without food to soothe his ego. Pence has a lot of flaws but he would be leaps better than the pos in the White House now. I look forward to the day that I no longer have to hear trumps voice spewing lies every 2 minutes a day if I turn on the tv. I hope that day is soon. I welcome president pence and if he also is a criminal , then I 100% Will welcome president pelosi! Just get trump out NOW. Knowing there is a rapist who has no morals and no conscience in the slightest as president is literally painful to me. he belongs in prison.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You'll have to wait till 2020.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire, None of this looks good for the President and his family.
Then vote him out in 2020. Meanwhile, Stop wasting time talking about impeachment and Trump going to prison. The Dems. know it ain't gonna happen before 2020 even if he is guilty of any wrong doing.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
good news, but the base! we shall see what happens, he's been teflon don right Deb? he should have been impeached months ago. I hope something comes of this for sure.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The special council has reported that the story in Buzzfeed is " not accurate"

It looks like there is at least one detail of that story that is not accurate as they did not specify whether the entire thing or just a part is not accurate.

so We shall see!!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The special council has reported that the story in Buzzfeed is " not accurate"

It looks like there is at least one detail of that story that is not accurate as they did not specify whether the entire thing or just a part is not accurate.

so We shall see!!!!
Yes, So we shall see how many people will be shitting in their pants after Barr is sworn in as AG. :lol: The hate Trump left wing media like MSNBC, CNN...:wall: "if this is true"
blah.gif
:rolleyes:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This makes sense to me: the explanation being that Trump never really wanted to be (or thought he could become) president. Running for president, however, could bring him what he really wanted: not work and responsibility, but fame, glory, and untold wealth.

"BuzzFeed’s Controversial Cohen Story Raises Question: Did Trump Want to Be President?"

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/18/opinion/buzzfeed-cohen-trump-tower.html

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I say not so fast. There is nothing to my mind that would improbable about Cohen being told to stick to a certain recollection of events, which could be a lie. In fact, I am inclined to over-all believe the article Buzz Feed?, with perhaps a few inaccuracies present that the Special Council's office could object to. The Presidents lawyers must have thought that SC leaked the info and objected strongly. SC needed to show they were not the leakers, (I think FBI agents from the NEW York office probably were the culprits).

In any case they all lied about the same thing. There was no Moscow talks into the campaign. DT is a known liar and so who would co-ordinate the lie? Someone did. I think basically its true.

Impeachment should have been on the table a long time ago. This wreak of a man is destroying so many things that we have worked hard to preserve. I don't know whether it will ever happen.

Annette

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I say not so fast. There is nothing to my mind that would improbable about Cohen being told to stick to a certain recollection of events, which could be a lie. In fact, I am inclined to over-all believe the article Buzz Feed?, with perhaps a few inaccuracies present that the Special Council's office could object to. The Presidents lawyers must have thought that SC leaked the info and objected strongly. SC needed to show they were not the leakers, (I think FBI agents from the NEW York office probably were the culprits).

In any case they all lied about the same thing. There was no Moscow talks into the campaign. DT is a known liar and so who would co-ordinate the lie? Someone did. I think basically its true.

Impeachment should have been on the table a long time ago. This wreak of a man is destroying so many things that we have worked hard to preserve. I don't know whether it will ever happen.

Annette

This sounds plausible to me. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Trump administration itself had something to do with leaking info just to cause yet another distraction. I'm not saying that is true, I'm not into conspiracy theories, just that it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm eager for the Mueller report to be finished and released. In the meantime, all branches of government should be focussed on what the people that elected them care most about: healthcare, economy, environment, infrastructure, immigration & border security.

Border security ≠ Trump vanity wall.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I think that Buzz Feed is the news outlet that gave us the "Dossier", which was strongly objected to by Trump and his minions. I'd say 85% of that has been proved to be true. So, I think perhaps the documentation of emails, texts are inaccurate. DT does not e-mail or Text- just twitters.

My money is still on Buzz-Feed.

Annette

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results