shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Embrace Band?

Cobblestone

Rough_Rock
Hi all! I am looking for a wedding band for my rapidly approaching wedding. I'm in love with the Tiffany Embrace shared prong band-- I like the open gallery, how low set it is, the scalloped look, and I appreciate that the diamond quality is going to be better than most other melee (except places like Whiteflash, Brian Gavin, etc). Unfortunately, the price of the Tiffany is going to be too high for me for the size I'd like (3mm + on a 4.5 finger, the more diamonds around the better). Does anyone know of someone who does a very similar low set open gallery shared prong?

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore the Tiffany embrace band, so I absolutely understand why you love it. Another low set band hat I love is the Dream band by BGD: https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/...nity-bands/dream-half-eternity-platinum-5392p

They can customise the meleè size and how far the diamonds go down the shank.

Another vendor that produces great bands on a great budget is IDJ in NY. You can contact them with your request and they will provide you with a quote. @ac117 has a pretty awesome half eternity band by them.

PS also click on the “report concern” button and request that this thread be moved to Rocky talk.

Last edited:

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi @muchshiny. I love the Tiffany Embrace. I ended up purchasing a similar band from ID Jewelry. I requested a band without the open gallery (so it was set as low as possible), but I believe they can make the band with an open gallery as well. My band is made with 11 7-pointer stones.

IDJ.jpg

IDJ2.jpg

Cobblestone

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions! Unfortunately I've been trying to work with Lana from IDJ, but she gives me the impression she has no idea what she's talking about and doesn't instill confidence in a custom ring.
I asked for a 3/4 eternity version of a ring they have on their website, and I got a quote with 15 diamonds for a 4.5. When I pointed out that it was more expensive than the full eternity on their website, and that the full eternity lists 15 diamonds for a 4.5, she told me that there is no such thing on their website. I asked for a quote for an 11 stone and sent a screenshot of their website, and I got a response back that I'm confused and that (their own!) website isn't always right and they know better and gave me a quote for the same price as the 15-stone full eternity with only 12 diamonds. I give up on them. I'm not paying the same or more for less.:angryfire:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Call IDJewelry and ask to speak with yuketiel or shalumet

sparklelikecrazy

Rough_Rock
@mco312 Do you have a side view of your band? It looks very similar to the Tiffany Embrace. Do you mind sharing how much you paid? TIA!

QueenFVS

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions! Unfortunately I've been trying to work with Lana from IDJ, but she gives me the impression she has no idea what she's talking about and doesn't instill confidence in a custom ring.
I asked for a 3/4 eternity version of a ring they have on their website, and I got a quote with 15 diamonds for a 4.5. When I pointed out that it was more expensive than the full eternity on their website, and that the full eternity lists 15 diamonds for a 4.5, she told me that there is no such thing on their website. I asked for a quote for an 11 stone and sent a screenshot of their website, and I got a response back that I'm confused and that (their own!) website isn't always right and they know better and gave me a quote for the same price as the 15-stone full eternity with only 12 diamonds. I give up on them. I'm not paying the same or more for less.:angryfire:

So unfortunate...I hope it all works out

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results