shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this oval

mrsj8610

Shiny_Rock
I would like thoughts on another oval. The last one I posted sold, so I was unable to purchase it! I was sent a video of another oval so I uploaded it on youtube, still not sure how to link the video. It is under .91 D VS1 oval lindsey jason. Maybe someone can help link it. Thoughts on this one? Thanks!!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I actually think it’s a very nice oval

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have a link to the stone (not the video)? You have the stone on hold right?

mrsj8610

Shiny_Rock
Do you have a link to the stone (not the video)? You have the stone on hold right?
I do not have it hold right now. I probably should have!! I can attach the GIA report for you to see. Thoughts?

Attachments

• OpenPdf (19).pdf
    929.6 KB · Views: 53

clcat120

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I can see the black bow tie running through a large middle section of the stone. I think you can do better! :geek2:

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you have them show the diamond twisting along the long edge, side to side. This video in not shot in a helpful way, it only shows the stone in one direction. You need to see if they can show it also moving with along the other edge. We need to see if the bowtie turns on and off. On this video, its always "off" -- which is not good.

mrsj8610

Shiny_Rock
Bump. Any thoughts on new stone I found? Video above, thanks!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like the cut on this one, I think the bow tie is very minimal and the inclusion appears like it can be hidden with a prong so that is very good

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those videos are not very helpful. It looks ok but I cant really give it a thumbs up or thumbs down because I can tell how much mush the stone has.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mushy area shown in blue
oval 121.PNG
You want a stone that looks more like the following picture. The blue shows nice light return in an oval and minimal mush.
big area oval.PNG

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
That is so helpful tyty333!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results