shape
carat
color
clarity

Thinking of adding an enhancer

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What do we think about enhancers in general? Like ewwww that's so 80's or can the right one be oooh la la?

Well here are a few I'm looking at and the ring I plan on using, what say you guys?

IMG_7912.jpg IMG_7924.jpg IMG_7925.jpg IMG_7357.JPG

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I love them! I think @KristinTech has a beautiful one! I've not been able to find one but I just love the versatility of changing up the bling factor. I love both that you are looking but you are asking for opinion and eyes tend to like the second one more because I think the diamonds are larger! But I love the floral spray too. This will be fun to see what you come up with!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
im not usually a fan BUT since i have been here i have seen some really beautiful ones ive been quite taken with

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
What do we think about enhancers in general? Like ewwww that's so 80's or can the right one be oooh la la?

Well here are a few I'm looking at and the ring I plan on using, what say you guys?

IMG_7912.jpg IMG_7924.jpg IMG_7925.jpg IMG_7357.JPG

i like the top one =)2

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I thought I hated these. Until I tried one on in a jewelry store. It looked amazing! I say go for it.

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
I like the top one best...its a currently trendy design.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19, yes I remember here and actually that one made me change my mind about them, it is so pretty!

@Daisys and Diamonds, I agree, was in the same boat but I've seen some really good ones so that has me reconsidering.

@natasha-cupcake, did you buy it or were you being good that day??

@Bron357, oh LOVE that one, it really gives your ring some pizzazz, not that it needs it! Did you get the same size or do you get a bigger size for an enhancer?

@1ofakind, thanks for your input, I like that one best too!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I like them! I agree with others that the top one is my favorite.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn Oh my, I own two of them (mom’s and grandma's) and now you make me want to bring them out and look them over again. Hmm...
I really like the middle one. :)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @OdetteOdile for weighing in!

@Slick1, can you help me out with sizing? Do I need a larger size than the engagement ring or the same size? Also if you happen to drag them out and take a couple pictures, I won't complain.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @OdetteOdile for weighing in!

@Slick1, can you help me out with sizing? Do I need a larger size than the engagement ring or the same size? Also if you happen to drag them out and take a couple pictures, I won't complain.

The two I have are smaller than I could ever wear so I can’t help with regards to sizing.
I will pull them out, clean them up and post pics a little later. :)

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a great way to give rings a new look.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1, I think they are both gorgeous, my goodness the pear is just wow! Thanks for pulling out the ring guards for me, you have some beautiful jewelry!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1, I think they are both gorgeous, my goodness the pear is just wow! Thanks for pulling out the ring guards for me, you have some beautiful jewelry!

Aww thank you, right back at you on having beautiful jewelry!! :)
The pear is wow! I never wear it. It’s just not my jam/shape.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1 do you mind me asking how big the pear is? I can see what you're saying, certain shapes I wouldn't be excited about.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Luce, gorgeous! I am trying to figure out sizing of an enhancer, should it be the same size as the e-ring or bigger? Also does the solitaire tend to shift around?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1 do you mind me asking how big the pear is? I can see what you're saying, certain shapes I wouldn't be excited about.

I’m not sure what the exact specs are as I inherited it and haven’t had the heart to find out. I would guess over two carats for sure. It’s quite white but has mushy faceting on the ends with the usual bow tie.
Maybe after this isolation is over, I’ll explore the answers, and get some sized to fit me! :lol:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1, you totally should otherwise they are just jewelry box ornaments!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1, you totally should otherwise they are just jewelry box ornaments!

:lol: True that!
So are you buying an enhancer? Do share? Living vicariously though others here, help a girl out, haha!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Luce, gorgeous! I am trying to figure out sizing of an enhancer, should it be the same size as the e-ring or bigger? Also does the solitaire tend to shift around?
My ering is a little loose on me so when I stack it with the same size enhancer it fits perfectly. My ering does not shift around at all.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@StephanieLynn i love enhancers. The first one is beautiful. 8A280C45-F0A0-450A-BEAE-B5F903F4102A.jpeg have one that I wear now and then, it gives my ring a totally different look.

Wow I love yours! Can you tell us more - where you found it and did you have to go through a few until you found one that fit? Beautiful!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow I love yours! Can you tell us more - where you found it and did you have to go through a few until you found one that fit? Beautiful!

Thank you! I found this one at my local jeweler’s (Joe Escobar) estate case. It just jumped out at me and was a great deal.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: True that!
So are you buying an enhancer? Do share? Living vicariously though others here, help a girl out, haha!

I'm still thinking about it, I'm really worried that the rings will shift around and drive me crazy.

If I don't get an enhancer I may just get a pair of rose gold bands to wear on either side, I think that would look pretty and I can wear them with my other rings too.

lynahs1295

Shiny_Rock
@StephanieLynn i also think the first one is beautiful! i think it will look amazing with the ring you posted :kiss2:

i also was never a fan of enhancers before but the ones i have seen recently made me reconsider and i do have one now...just received it today and love it!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well that top ring guard sold this morning for $189 or less because it had $189 crossed out with best offer accepted. Sad but that's what I get for hesitation.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results