shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry, I'm expecting a bunch of things literally TODAY! :lol: It's only 10am here and USPS doesn't come until after 4pm so it's gonna be a looooong day.

But I'll wait and keep you company for your 5 stone ring, I can't wait to see it!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, I'm expecting a bunch of things literally TODAY! :lol: It's only 10am here and USPS doesn't come until after 4pm so it's gonna be a looooong day.

But I'll wait and keep you company for your 5 stone ring, I can't wait to see it!

Yay! Post pics when you get them- what are you getting?

raindrops on roses

Rough_Rock
Me! I'm expecting upgraded WF ACA studs to arrive either Saturday or Monday. The waiting part is sooo hard. Super excited because it's a big step up from my old pair (around 0.7ctw to 1.6ctw), but a little concerned if I'd be okay with the J color (the previous pair was H/I).

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me! I'm expecting upgraded WF ACA studs to arrive either Saturday or Monday. The waiting part is sooo hard. Super excited because it's a big step up from my old pair (around 0.7ctw to 1.6ctw), but a little concerned if I'd be okay with the J color (the previous pair was H/I).

I would be fine with J! Would love to see them when they get here!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this idea. A support group for jewelry aficionados waiting for our next fix :appl:. And those of us with nothing in the works can secretly follow along and get our excitement fix too :mrgreen2:

Of course, it makes me want to put a project in the works.... :lol:

raindrops on roses

Rough_Rock
I'd post photos when they're here! Anyway, can't wait for you to get the 5 stone ring from IDJ! I have huggies from IDJ with 20 pointers, and they are so sparkly and definitely held their own against my prior pair of ACA studs. Your ring will be beautiful!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd post photos when they're here! Anyway, can't wait for you to get the 5 stone ring from IDJ! I have huggies from IDJ with 20 pointers, and they are so sparkly and definitely held their own against my prior pair of ACA studs. Your ring will be beautiful!

Thank you! I know they will be sparkly. Lana says they will choose stones for me that will "glow in the dark." LOL! I'm glad I went with the larger carat size, too. I am hoping for studs from the for Christmas. Trying to decide between 6 prong or double migraine bezel- they will be 1 ctw. I have very small earlobes so can't go bigger.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yay! Post pics when you get them- what are you getting?
I went a *little* stir crazy last week and bought a second hand 5 stone ring, 2 plain wedding bands from eweddingbands (white gold & rose gold, couldn't decide), and an exchange of FW pearl necklace I bought a few weeks ago are all arriving today. I also bought a vintage opal 5 stone ring too but I'm not sure when that's coming.

Aside from blings, I'm also expecting a hand fan from etsy, Duplo train set my son has been asking 5 THOUSAND times a day for 3 days, and a replacement blow up pool that died within a week of purchasing.

A big day at our house all around! :lol-2:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went a *little* stir crazy last week and bought a second hand 5 stone ring, 2 plain wedding bands from eweddingbands (white gold & rose gold, couldn't decide), and an exchange of FW pearl necklace I bought a few weeks ago are all arriving today. I also bought a vintage opal 5 stone ring too but I'm not sure when that's coming.

Aside from blings, I'm also expecting a hand fan from etsy, Duplo train set my son has been asking 5 THOUSAND times a day for 3 days, and a replacement blow up pool that died within a week of purchasing.

A big day at our house all around! :lol-2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I know they will be sparkly. Lana says they will choose stones for me that will "glow in the dark." LOL! I'm glad I went with the larger carat size, too. I am hoping for studs from the for Christmas. Trying to decide between 6 prong or double migraine bezel- they will be 1 ctw. I have very small earlobes so can't go bigger.
LOL, glow in the dark stones. That sounds awesome!

raindrops on roses

Rough_Rock

Your comment about diamonds glowing in the dark got me thinking - I love the way diamonds behave in dimmer lightings like in restaurants etc... They really seem to glow in contrast to the dim surroundings!

Regarding 6 prong or double milgrain bezel for the studs - perhaps one consideration would be whether you'd want to wear them with diamond jackets in the future (those yummy jackets from IDJ that are all over PS!). Prong-set studs may work better with jackets, but I love the vintage touch with the milgrain bezel...

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your comment about diamonds glowing in the dark got me thinking - I love the way diamonds behave in dimmer lightings like in restaurants etc... They really seem to glow in contrast to the dim surroundings!

Regarding 6 prong or double milgrain bezel for the studs - perhaps one consideration would be whether you'd want to wear them with diamond jackets in the future (those yummy jackets from IDJ that are all over PS!). Prong-set studs may work better with jackets, but I love the vintage touch with the milgrain bezel...

Good point on the jackets!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Technically I'm in the one week club.....custom e-ring from DK with BGD stone. Stone made it to DK. Just trying to patiently wait for DK to wrap things up and then get things shipped to me.

I'm supposed to have in hand by 6/29. I'm presenting on 6/30. No pressure. :cool2:

mrsgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I am not in the Two Week Club, but I'm definitely in the Too Weak Club - as in I'm too weak to resist buying pretty, sparkly things! Unfortunately my wallet is also in the Too Weak Club - too weak to support my habit. :lol-2::lol-2:

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not in the Two Week Club, but I'm definitely in the Too Weak Club - as in I'm too weak to resist buying pretty, sparkly things! Unfortunately my wallet is also in the Too Weak Club - too weak to support my habit. :lol-2::lol-2:

This literally made me LOL. Love your sense of humor. :lol-2: :lol-2: :lol-2:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Technically I'm in the one week club.....custom e-ring from DK with BGD stone. Stone made it to DK. Just trying to patiently wait for DK to wrap things up and then get things shipped to me.

I'm supposed to have in hand by 6/29. I'm presenting on 6/30. No pressure. :cool2:

whoa! That is cutting it close! :lol:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m in the 2 week club - waiting on a bar brooch necklace conversion project, getting the bead setting redone on my single cut band because it was blobby and a stone was loose and getting a broken silver band fixed. Should be done this coming week (I hope!)

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Me too!

I’m waiting for my BGD solitaire! Bare fingers crossed it’ll be here around 5 July!!

I’ve been waiting for 18 months but with all due respect to Brian Gavin, they’ve only known for about a week :lol:

The jewellery waiting game is not for the faint hearted!!!

Can’t wait for everyone’s pictures!!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sent a package off with IDJ end of last week! :oops:. Cuz I need more jewelry like a hole in the head!:wall: 3 pin to pendant conversions!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha good for you. Hope it is everything you want

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I hope I am not in the two week wait club but i am in a 6 day waiting club for sure. Plus a god knows how long waiting club lol.
I heard argentium silver is good for people with allergies so I grabbed a couple cute and super cheap spacers to try it out. Thats the 6 days wait. The maker was supposed to send them out Friday but has moved it to monday.
The only god knows how long wait is the purse. I desperately needed a replacement and saw a cute colour sale bag at coach so I grabbed it. But apparently its store sale only so I'm not even sure if I'll be receiving it or not since there dont seem to be many of them around lol.

justpeachy

Shiny_Rock
Between sizing and shipping I'm about 2 weeks out on a RG yvonne raley lily ring.... late night impulse purchase. And I'm hopefully 2 weeks or so out from finalizing CADs with cvb on my e-ring reset. :dance:

I've got 5ish weeks til baby #3 (first daughter!) arrives and after taking a spill over a curb last week I have been mostly stuck at home resting. Leaves plenty of time to internet shop and reorganize my jewelry box, dangerous! :naughty:

Wombats

Shiny_Rock
I'm waiting for a 7 stone Norah from CVB. It was ordered first week of May....so hoping to hear it's completed soon, I've been so patient! We go away to a remote part of Australia for two weeks on Friday, so that means mid July before I'll see it

I'm so impressed with IDJs turnaround time!!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Between sizing and shipping I'm about 2 weeks out on a RG yvonne raley lily ring.... late night impulse purchase. And I'm hopefully 2 weeks or so out from finalizing CADs with cvb on my e-ring reset. :dance:

I've got 5ish weeks til baby #3 (first daughter!) arrives and after taking a spill over a curb last week I have been mostly stuck at home resting. Leaves plenty of time to internet shop and reorganize my jewelry box, dangerous! :naughty:

Congratulations on your baby!! That's the worst wait of them all lol. I was so so happy when my daughter was finally born a couple months ago lol. I had been over being pregnant since week 9 lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results