shape
carat
color
clarity

The perfect Slytherin ring! Tsav, diamonds, black gold, oh my!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My year end bonus came late this year but was more than expected. Between that and selling some of the pieces I wasn’t wearing I’ve been on a bit of a shopping spree..

I think this will be the last buy though while I wait for my pad and tsav ring to get made.

The description for this ring really sold me on it. Unique indeed!

“An absolutely unique find, this expertly crafted serpent ring sparkles gorgeously with natural diamonds and a stunning pear cut tsavorite garnet. The tsavorite is brilliant and vibrantly saturated like the venomous green of a viper. It contrasts stunningly with the bright white sparkle of the high quality G-H VS accent diamonds. The eyes of the snake are set with exceptionally vibrant chartreuse diamonds, a small detail that truly brings the snake to life. The ring is made of elegantly crafted articulated links, giving the ring a satisfying slinky feel and the appearance of snake scales. Made of solid 14k gold with a rare, exceptionally dark black rhodium finish, the ring has a truly unique Gothic look. Sure to stand out in a crowd, this ring is an excellent way to show off your unique sense of style. The diamonds are all exceptionally clean, graded VS for clarity. It is difficult to find any inclusions in these diamonds even under 10x magnification. Graded G-H for color, they face up brilliantly white. With their bright white color and exceptionally vibrant sparkle, they stand out strikingly against the black rhodium and the green of the tsavorite. The diamonds and the tsavorite are all natural earth mined. The black rhodium finish is exceptionally dark. A deeper black than the average black rhodium finish, it provides a striking backdrop for the vibrant stones. We have listed separately a matching bracelet. If they are purchased as a set, we will offer them at additional value. If you are interested in purchasing the set, please inquire about availability and pricing. The ring measures 15.5mm across (north south) at its widest point and 6.6mm from finger to top. Rendered in affecting detail, this utterly unique ring is an incredible display of expert craftsmanship! Each link was individually assembled and required tremendous work to create. The original retail price was several times what we are asking here. Once it is sold we will not be able to replace it, so make it yours before it is snapped up!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that’s such a cool ring! This would make my Harry Potter loving bestie sooo happy. :mrgreen2:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2834B53B-E983-4320-8E8D-42D89F5B8534.jpeg 1B3B57DF-35BA-4F30-A164-E9AC153C7720.jpeg I just couldn’t resist getting this from Ivy Rose.

I totally love it! I couldn't imagine that it would sit right on one's finger, but it looks great on your hand.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally love it! I couldn't imagine that it would sit right on one's finger, but it looks great on your hand.

Haha vendor hand photo but I will take pics when I get it

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s funny. When I started into jewelery and PS I was really into the classic looks. Got a lot of solitaires, 3 stones, and halos.
As the years pass I find myself selling those in favor of quirkier designs!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That description! Holy cow. Certainly they didn’t have to pay per word:lol:

What a cool ring!! Not certain I see the chartreuse eyes. Waiting for pics!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe the “eyes” are on the sides so hard to see from these top down views. Will definitely update with pics when received

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is so cool!! Love it!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is awesome!! Would love to see your pics!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's super cool :)

(But boooooo for Slytherin ;-) lol)

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really cool! I love snake rings and black gold with green. That one really makes a nice shape on the hand.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful tsavorite, and an interesting ring!

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s very cool! I’ve never seen black gold.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
It’s a cool riff on the Victorian snake ring (ok maybe the snake design goes way back, not too sure) but I wonder what happens if the black finish wears off. Is it easy to get it plated again?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a cool riff on the Victorian snake ring (ok maybe the snake design goes way back, not too sure) but I wonder what happens if the black finish wears off. Is it easy to get it plated again?

Ivy and Rose say they can replate it if needed but that most jewelers probably won’t since black rhodium isn’t that common or popular.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg it’s here and I love him! Yes it’s a him. And he needs a name!

It’s late and dark here but I’m gonna try to take some indoor photos to share because the attention to detail is amazing. And the articulation is buttery smooth. Truly like no ring I’ve tried before. And I’ve had mesh rings and other articulate rings.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
now you just need this necklace from Cartier to go with it :mrgreen2::mrgreen2::mrgreen2:

upload_2018-10-23_19-19-23.png

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also the attention to detail is amazing. There is multigrain UNDER the tsav which you can see in some of the photos.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Definitely a work of art. Thanks for showing us :geek2:

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Omg it’s here and I love him! Yes it’s a him. And he needs a name!

It’s late and dark here but I’m gonna try to take some indoor photos to share because the attention to detail is amazing. And the articulation is buttery smooth. Truly like no ring I’ve tried before. And I’ve had mesh rings and other articulate rings.

Voldemort? :lol: Severus? Lucius? Draco?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha maybe Morty for short

clumberlove

Shiny_Rock
What a stunning ring! So beautiful and different.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results